Tribute to My Father, Michael A. M., House of Scaldini

Old October 28th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

Default Tribute to My Father, Michael A. M., House of Scaldini

My father passed away on October 10, 2007, at the age of 90.
Dad was a man who truly loved his cats. As my mother continues to do,
Dad not only doted on their indoor cats but he also fed a group of
ferals and any other cat who ended up begging at their outdoor food
dishes. He was especially protective of my Hyacinth's birth family,
making sure that more aggressive cats did not scare them or steal
their food (Hyacinth was born feral, trapped at approx. age 6 weeks,
and has lived with me ever since). Dad would be LOL at the idea of
being honored at a feline event such as this. We will always miss
him.
Dolores

Here is Dad's obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathN...sonId=96228243

Old October 28th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathNotices.asp?
Page=Lifestory&PersonId=96228243

That is the full URL of Dad's obituary in the Cape Cod Times .
Dolores

Old October 28th 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Oct 28, 12:32 pm, hizmuther wrote:
My father passed away on October 10, 2007, at the age of 90.
Dad was a man who truly loved his cats. As my mother continues to do,
Dad not only doted on their indoor cats but he also fed a group of
ferals and any other cat who ended up begging at their outdoor food
dishes. He was especially protective of my Hyacinth's birth family,
making sure that more aggressive cats did not scare them or steal
their food (Hyacinth was born feral, trapped at approx. age 6 weeks,
and has lived with me ever since). Dad would be LOL at the idea of
being honored at a feline event such as this. We will always miss
him.
Dolores

Here is Dad's obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathN...estory&PersonI...

May I express my deepest sympathies on the passing of your father.

Sincerely,
Anne

Old October 28th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze sorri dat such a gud gud hoomin had to go to da Bridj. Ar
sympathiez to yur family fur da hole in da harts to heel, and da
memoriez to be gud.

Snowflake an Chappy

Old October 28th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

I am so sorry for the loss of your father Dolores. And he is watching from
above and smiling at being so honored. What more fitting tribute for a man
who loved cats then to be honored by them as well at the Jellicle Ball.

Fran and of course the purring Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 28th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

hizmuther wrote:

My father passed away on October 10, 2007, at the age of 90.
Dad was a man who truly loved his cats. As my mother continues to do,
Dad not only doted on their indoor cats but he also fed a group of
ferals and any other cat who ended up begging at their outdoor food
dishes. He was especially protective of my Hyacinth's birth family,
making sure that more aggressive cats did not scare them or steal
their food (Hyacinth was born feral, trapped at approx. age 6 weeks,
and has lived with me ever since). Dad would be LOL at the idea of
being honored at a feline event such as this. We will always miss
him.
Dolores

Here is Dad's obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathN...sonId=96228243

A gud hoomin hoo luffs kitties, hoo passes dere reespekt an consurn to
offurs...well, dere cant bee eenuff ov dem, an wee Onor dere memry.

Wee'ze furryfurry sorry fur yur loss an da sad harts ov yur fambly.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 28th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 27, 11:32 pm, hizmuther wrote:
My father passed away on October 10, 2007, at the age of 90.

Please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. You will
be in our purrs and in out prayers.

Tom&Eva and the Alfurretta kitties

Old October 29th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

He wuz a gudgud man ana we fink he musta had a gudgud life, whut wif
helpin ana luffin sew meny catz. Weze sure dat Thaddy ana meny offurz ar
making shur he getz lotza smurglez atta Bridj. I hope da happy
memfurries help fill da holez in hiz fambleez hartz.
Ralph, speaking for his clowder