Liddul warnin

Old May 7th 11, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Liddul warnin

Meomie hadda unyoushual plastik bag that maded luvely noyses wen yu
played wif it. It wuznt lyke thu youshual groshery bags. It wuz onna
floor wif sum old close she wuz given away. She piked it up tuday an
notised it wuz kinda wet, with a kinda smelly kinda wetness.

She THROED IT OWT an putted thu close inna laundry.

If yu lykes noizy bags, dont pee on them. Notted that me or Cinnamon did
that. It musta bin Meomie or thu Sumcats.

--
Sam
Old May 7th 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Sat, 07 May 2011 08:56:35 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

Meomie hadda unyoushual plastik bag that maded luvely noyses wen yu
played wif it. It wuznt lyke thu youshual groshery bags. It wuz onna
floor wif sum old close she wuz given away. She piked it up tuday an
notised it wuz kinda wet, with a kinda smelly kinda wetness.

She THROED IT OWT an putted thu close inna laundry.

If yu lykes noizy bags, dont pee on them. Notted that me or Cinnamon did
that. It musta bin Meomie or thu Sumcats.

SUMCATS iz alwaiz makkin trubbels fur da gud kittehs, yu gnow dat, aim
sure

lorili
Old May 7th 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we botez fur sumcats, hoominz iz uzulee purtee purtiklur abowt uzin derown
litter bowl... dem bagz wuz funta pway wif until one turned intoa monzter
anna taked tv kitty, OEJ

Old May 7th 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 7, 7:26*am, Cheryl wrote:
Meomie hadda unyoushual plastik bag that maded luvely noyses wen yu
played wif it. It wuznt lyke thu youshual groshery bags. It wuz onna
floor wif sum old close she wuz given away. She piked it up tuday an
notised it wuz kinda wet, with a kinda smelly kinda wetness.

She THROED IT OWT an putted thu close inna laundry.

If yu lykes noizy bags, dont pee on them. Notted that me or Cinnamon did
that. It musta bin Meomie or thu Sumcats.

--
Sam

Dat is sutch a funny stowy dat usses waffed out waoud.
Bakk in da deigh, wenn we wuz bittiez, we wud kwym intew da paypur
gwosery bags an mayk poopoos. Butted moswy dat wuz mine bruffur hoo
did dat.
I iss awwayz a gud grrl.
Egzep wen I egscayp intew da out. Den ai furry wyld.
MeOwy
Old May 7th 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:
On May 7, 7:26 am, Cheryl wrote:
Meomie hadda unyoushual plastik bag that maded luvely noyses wen yu
played wif it. It wuznt lyke thu youshual groshery bags. It wuz onna
floor wif sum old close she wuz given away. She piked it up tuday an
notised it wuz kinda wet, with a kinda smelly kinda wetness.

She THROED IT OWT an putted thu close inna laundry.

If yu lykes noizy bags, dont pee on them. Notted that me or Cinnamon did
that. It musta bin Meomie or thu Sumcats.

--
Sam

Dat is sutch a funny stowy dat usses waffed out waoud.
Bakk in da deigh, wenn we wuz bittiez, we wud kwym intew da paypur
gwosery bags an mayk poopoos. Butted moswy dat wuz mine bruffur hoo
did dat.
I iss awwayz a gud grrl.
Egzep wen I egscayp intew da out. Den ai furry wyld.
MeOwy

Myn meomi sez der iz an ole sayin:
"Bee gud an yul bee hapi
But yu won hav eny fun". TuTu

Old May 7th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 7, 12:26*pm, Cheryl wrote:
Meomie hadda unyoushual plastik bag that maded luvely noyses wen yu
played wif it. It wuznt lyke thu youshual groshery bags. It wuz onna
floor wif sum old close she wuz given away. She piked it up tuday an
notised it wuz kinda wet, with a kinda smelly kinda wetness.

She THROED IT OWT an putted thu close inna laundry.

If yu lykes noizy bags, dont pee on them. Notted that me or Cinnamon did
that. It musta bin Meomie or thu Sumcats.

--
Sam

Dats dirsgustin! Dem sumkatz is atted it agen, unhappily dey has fwown
offur da owshun frum dis howse. Jist dis mowrnin Meomie noticed sumkat
had peed onna nuespapurr dats awound da lidder tway - not inna tway,
but onna papurr.....dirsgustin....

Jack, thu happy sprayer
Old May 7th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Meomie hadda unyoushual plastik bag that maded luvely noyses wen yu played
wif it. It wuznt lyke thu youshual groshery bags. It wuz onna floor wif sum
old close she wuz given away. She piked it up tuday an notised it wuz kinda
wet, with a kinda smelly kinda wetness.

She THROED IT OWT an putted thu close inna laundry.

If yu lykes noizy bags, dont pee on them. Notted that me or Cinnamon did
that. It musta bin Meomie or thu Sumcats.

--
Sam

Dat is sutch a funny stowy dat usses waffed out waoud.
Bakk in da deigh, wenn we wuz bittiez, we wud kwym intew da paypur
gwosery bags an mayk poopoos. Butted moswy dat wuz mine bruffur hoo
did dat.
I iss awwayz a gud grrl.
Egzep wen I egscayp intew da out. Den ai furry wyld.
MeOwy

Mosey waffs at dat stowy tew.
PookyKat wikes tew EET da pwaztik grosery bagz, but gnot da uthur kynd.
ai keept meowmie n pa uhwayke lotz wast nite n diz murning n gnow dey r
boff unhappee wiff meh..et iz mai nappytyme now n dey saI dey r gunna
boffer meh tew git evun fur dat.
I tramplud meomie lotz diz morning, n hur yelled at meh tew stoppit!! Hur
sed dat hurted hur!!
Hay MeOwy yoo styl Egzep wen I egscayp intew da out huh?
ai wud wike tew dew dat tew. yeUP.
Mosey--full of da spring ayre, ai gezz.

Warnin: all kitteez be on alert! Sundance[_2_] Cat community 12 March 10th 11 02:03 AM
Dire warnin Cheryl[_5_] Cat community 16 March 15th 10 04:38 PM
My liddul tribyoot to Ernie The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 13 November 5th 07 07:47 PM