sekretary bandoned uz

Old May 10th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default sekretary bandoned uz

On May 9, 10:37*pm, Booker wrote:
On 5/9/2011 12:18 PM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Efurry once in a while ourz Meowmie takes away all of our fabrik sleepin
spotz too. When her does, as soon as her brings dem home again we all
make sure to get dem all nicely covered wif furs again.

Ranger

she bringed a bunch home all sewed together, then dey are no kittie
sleepin spots till dey haf been put in da hammock maker, freds put in,
an taken out of da hammock maker. Weze banned from da hammock rum. Den
weze can put furz on dem again.

Booker

Cats are absolutely banned from the room with my quilting frame, because
they immediately find a loaded quilt and I come back to big (and I mean
big) depressions in the quilt. I can understand why a quilt (with
batting and backing) stretched on a frame is irresistible.

LOL! When I make new scatter cushions for the living room, I just know
that the ones first using them will be the cats. They absolutely love
them, Jack has got flattening them off to a fine art. He stands on the
back of the sofa and puts two front paws on the top. The cushion
slowly slides on the leather until it is horizontal and thats just
perfect! I haven't the heart to move him, especially now that some cat
lover has invented the sticky roller brush!
Bess
Old May 10th 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 5/10/2011 1:06 AM, MeOwy wrote:
On May 9, 5:37 pm, wrote:
On 5/9/2011 12:18 PM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Efurry once in a while ourz Meowmie takes away all of our fabrik sleepin
spotz too. When her does, as soon as her brings dem home again we all
make sure to get dem all nicely covered wif furs again.

Ranger

she bringed a bunch home all sewed together, then dey are no kittie
sleepin spots till dey haf been put in da hammock maker, freds put in,
an taken out of da hammock maker. Weze banned from da hammock rum. Den
weze can put furz on dem again.

Booker

Cats are absolutely banned from the room with my quilting frame, because
they immediately find a loaded quilt and I come back to big (and I mean
big) depressions in the quilt. I can understand why a quilt (with
batting and backing) stretched on a frame is irresistible.

Butted iznt it nachurel fur kitteez tew mayk depresshuns in der
beddingk?
Dew gnot need tew ansur dat qweschun beclawz if yew inna cult yoo mite
be meowzmurized an wont mayk sens.
MeOwy, making gnotes fur bootcamp.

Meomie gotten a piksure she wuz finkin bout puttin online but it iznt
hurs uv a nayborhood cat nappin onna that brown burrlap stuff rapped
round anna ovur a liddul bush or hej or sumfing. It had jus thu rite
size depresshun inna top fur a cat. Furchunately thu burlap wuz strong
enuff that thu cat dint end up on thu pointy bits uf branches uv thu bush.

--
Sam
Old May 11th 11, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 5/10/2011 1:47 PM, rafflescat wrote:

LOL! When I make new scatter cushions for the living room, I just know
that the ones first using them will be the cats. They absolutely love
them, Jack has got flattening them off to a fine art. He stands on the
back of the sofa and puts two front paws on the top. The cushion
slowly slides on the leather until it is horizontal and thats just
perfect! I haven't the heart to move him, especially now that some cat
lover has invented the sticky roller brush!
Bess

It only has to be a couple of inches higher than the surrounding
surface, and it becomes cat territory.

Booker kept holding down the bags of manure when we were planting the
garden. Would make a beeline to them when we opened the back door. Guess
he thought they were going to float away. He was so enamored with them
that my husband went out and bought him his very own bag, that now
permanently resides in the garden. Every day he gets to go out, and sit
on his bag of manure. We call it his throne.

In the house, if I put out some fabric, it is a cat magnet. It has to be
held down, and fur baptized. I get so much help when I'm trying to pick
fabric for a quilt that it takes two or three times as long as it would
if this were a cat free household. They let me know what they like (and
what they don't gets pushed off onto the floor).

The last step before any quilt is given away is the washer...to get rid
of the accumulated cat fur.

And sticky roller brushes are strategically located throughout this house!

Julie

Old May 11th 11, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dey hepz wiffa fabwikz beclawz ursef duz too manee at onze so ursef , juzt
beina hoomin needsa hep... Trudi, who knowz ursef duz too manee beclawz she
haz heard da soft tawkin to hermom whu qwiltz

Old May 11th 11, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it sure hepz, mine soft iz purtee 'sponsible, but sumtimez hersef slipz,
trudi

"Booker" wrote in message
Fangu trudi, dat tyme funktion is furry useful when one haz delinquint
hoominz.

On 5/9/2011 10:38 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
datz ok, ursef juzt hasta uze da time funshun on urown porter, don't
missa
distilleree ture, trudi
wrote in message
Ar sekretari bandoned uz kittiez fur more dan a week. Gramma an grampa
kame a cuple of dayze, den paw paw kamed bak and fed uz. But meowmie waz
gone fur 8 hole dayz.

Ize told Chappy to ignore hur wen she gotted bak, but no, Chappy followz
hur round da houze like a velkro kittie. Ize shamed ov my brudder.

She waz gone qwiltin fur a hole week, she tuk all ov ar fabrik sleepin
spotz away. Dey is bak now.

Weze behind reedin an riting in rpcc.

Booker

Old May 11th 11, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da bootkamp needsa come afur we getz dun wiffa kruze... anna tab honezt, i
iz beree muc injoyin da rum dwinkz anna spendin time wif mine jack so
derfore i iz willinta put up wiffa bad hoomin behafure dat seemsta be
efurewherre, Trudi, glarin arownd at alla delwint hoominz
"Booker" wrote in message

On 5/9/2011 10:47 AM, MeOwy wrote:

Shokking beehayfyur. qwilting. an spiwitting aweigh yoor fabwik.
She pawbly inna cult.
Maybe needin a inturfenshun.
MeOwy, furry catserned.

She iz in a cult, itz kalled a guild, i fink. Inturenshun is shurly
needed. Wen iz bootkamp?

Old May 11th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-11 6:53 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
well ifin a kittee hasta sweep inna owt, onna burlapz iza gud pwaze MH

It wuznt a stray kittee, it wuz wun uf thu well-nown naybourhood
inannaout cats. So he hadda home.

Meomie iz always a bit surprized wen sumhoomins lets theer cats Out
heer, cuz she haznt dun it sinz thu late Mandy wuz neerly kilt by a
motormonstur. We GITS out, sumtymes...

That street iz less bizzy then owerown, butted still... theer iz soso
meny cats inna nayborhod wat gits kilt or jus vanishes. Itz wurs in
summa suburb-type playces. Meomie hazza fren hoose Out cat wuz kilt by a
d*g a wile bak. Furry nasty. D*gs iz sposed tu be onna leesh or inna
fensed area at all tymes, but they iznt, spayshully in sum playces.

--
Sam
Old May 11th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz all in beclawz offa nayburhood monzter purtindinta be a hoomin kitten,
himz wuz beree ebil, owrz roadz izunt buzy butted still sumcatz gettz
hurted, beree upsettin to da furee, ... ifin himz iz in/owt den dat iz sorta
kule ifin himz iz safe, OEJ

Old May 11th 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 2011-05-11 6:53 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
well ifin a kittee hasta sweep inna owt, onna burlapz iza gud pwaze MH

It wuznt a stray kittee, it wuz wun uf thu well-nown naybourhood
inannaout cats. So he hadda home.

Meomie iz always a bit surprized wen sumhoomins lets theer cats Out
heer, cuz she haznt dun it sinz thu late Mandy wuz neerly kilt by a
motormonstur. We GITS out, sumtymes...

That street iz less bizzy then owerown, butted still... theer iz soso
meny cats inna nayborhod wat gits kilt or jus vanishes. Itz wurs in
summa suburb-type playces. Meomie hazza fren hoose Out cat wuz kilt by a
d*g a wile bak. Furry nasty. D*gs iz sposed tu be onna leesh or inna
fensed area at all tymes, but they iznt, spayshully in sum playces.

Weze in unless a hoomin is snoopervizin us in da bak yard. Dey sez weze
too fluffy to getz ovur da fence an dey bloked all da holes. Dey letz us
out rite before feeding tyme too, so weze alwayz hungri an go runnin in
when we heer da fud bowlz.

Booker, finkin heze been tricked.