I'm so worried right now....

Old February 6th 05, 11:52 AM
Carrie-Lou Salter

Default I'm so worried right now....

Purrs please. Molly my kitten is here purring and kneading, but she would
like some help if possible.

My 2 year old boy Casey has had problems going to the bathroom all day
Saturday (yesterday), and I am going to have to take him into the vet as
soon as they open at 8am this morning (Sunday). I haven't seen him do either
in a day, and he's now limping around and growling and crying.... and hiding
under the bed...

I hope he's going to be ok...

Carrie

PS. I feel like a bad cat mommy for not taking him yesterday when i noticed
he wasn't going to the bathroom...

sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Old February 6th 05, 12:00 PM
jmcquown

Carrie-Lou Salter wrote:
Purrs please. Molly my kitten is here purring and kneading, but she
would like some help if possible.

My 2 year old boy Casey has had problems going to the bathroom all day
Saturday (yesterday), and I am going to have to take him into the vet
as soon as they open at 8am this morning (Sunday). I haven't seen him
do either in a day, and he's now limping around and growling and
crying.... and hiding under the bed...

I hope he's going to be ok...

Carrie

PS. I feel like a bad cat mommy for not taking him yesterday when i
noticed he wasn't going to the bathroom...

Awwwww! Don't feel bad. Purrs coming yours and Casey's way.

Jill

Old February 6th 05, 12:20 PM
Carrie-Lou Salter

I just thank god that Casey is a whiney cat...if he wasn't so vocal about
everything, like the fact that he's in pain, I might not have noticed as
quickly...

sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .

Old February 6th 05, 12:43 PM
Gabey8

Purrs and purr-ayers on the way for both him and you to feel better ASAP.

I don't blame you for observing him on Saturday. Now you've made sure of
what the symptoms are, and the vet has Sunday hours so you can bring him
in early.

Here are some extra purrs that the vet has an easy time correcting the
symptoms, so Casey is back to his regular self in no time.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old February 6th 05, 12:44 PM
hobbs

Lots of Purrs coming Casey's wayHope the morning
brings you both relief Jean.P.

Old February 6th 05, 01:13 PM
Helen Miles

"Carrie-Lou Salter" wrote in message

Purrs please. Molly my kitten is here purring and kneading, but she would
like some help if possible.

My 2 year old boy Casey has had problems going to the bathroom all day
Saturday (yesterday), and I am going to have to take him into the vet as
soon as they open at 8am this morning (Sunday). I haven't seen him do either
in a day, and he's now limping around and growling and crying.... and hiding
under the bed...

Purrs and prayers that your little lad will be OK.

Helen M

Old February 6th 05, 01:29 PM
Lisa Katt

Purrs that everything will be all right!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt