Cinnamon online!

Old April 28th 10, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Cinnamon online!

I have really been horribly neglectful with my website, but I hadn't
been able to get a photo of Cinnamon because she shied away every time
she heard the tiny click of the camera turning one. On the weekend, I
spotted one of Cinnamon's posters, put up by her fosterer, and snaffled
it and had it scanned. The result is far from perfect, especially in the
small view - someday when I have more time, I'll figure out how to get
the small picture with the link less fuzzy, and perhaps the big one on
her personal page smaller, but hey, she finally has a page and it only
took eight months! And, of course, since I'd been updating the thing so
rarely, I had to remind myself of how to do it, and everything was as
slow as cold molasses since I was using my home computer with the
dial-up - but here she is! Click on the fuzzy cat at the top of the page.

http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~cperkins/cats.html

--
Cheryl
Old April 28th 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Cheryl P. wrote:
http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~cperkins/cats.html

Cinnamon is a beauty!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old April 28th 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when Cheryl P. wrote:
http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~cperkins/cats.html

Cinnamon is a beauty!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I just fell in love with the picture! In real life, it's easier to see
that although the SPCA didn't classify her as a long-haired cat, she's
got gorgeous longish silky fur.

--
Cheryl
Old April 28th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Cheryl P. wrote:
[...]

She's beautiful! I don't think there's nything wrong with the picture,
but that may just be my eyes...

And Sam is gorgeous. I don't remember seeing a picture of him before
(but that may just be my memory...).

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 28th 10, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Marina wrote:

http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~cperkins/cats.html

She's beautiful! I don't think there's nything wrong with the picture,
but that may just be my eyes...

The small one I put on the cats' page for the link looks blurry to me;
the big one is suprisingly good considering it was scanned from an old
poster!

And Sam is gorgeous. I don't remember seeing a picture of him before
(but that may just be my memory...).

Sam's a real sweetheart, as well as gorgeous. It always surprises me to
look at the original photos of him, just before his vet exam at which he
was pronounced an adult cat, and see how much smaller and thinner he
looks! There seemed to be a lot of roaming black toms that year. The
woman involved in catching him and spreading the word that he was
available said there was at least one other identical cat that they
hadn't been able to catch.

--
Cheryl
Old April 28th 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Apr 28, 7:00*am, "Cheryl P." wrote:
[...]

She's beautiful!

Jane
Old April 28th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

I'll add my own "what a pretty kitty" to the other comments!

She's quite similar to my own Thalia, who passed away last year. I don't see
too many dark calicos (is that the correct term), so they really catch one's
eye.

Art
Old April 28th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Cheryl P."
[...]

Awww, what sweeet kitties. Thank you for sharing.
Love
Kyla

Old April 29th 10, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Cheryl P." wrote in message
[...]

She is devastatingly beautiful. You have a very nice set-they compliment
each other.
Karla

Old May 8th 10, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Cheryl P. wrote:
[...]

She's beautiful and looks a lot like Miss Calico Girl. Someday I hope
to get a decent picture of her and her facial markings.

Pam S.