Leaky cat question?

Old April 8th 04, 10:11 PM
Karen

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message
From: Karen Chuplis

Are you certain it wasn't a bit of spit up?

Karen

No, I'm not. But since it was where his hind end usually is, I'm assuming
that that's where it came from. It looked like it was maybe 3 of 4 drops

of
urine, but no cat pee scent. No scent at all. And it soaked in like it had

high water content, not really solid at all. After many years of balancing
medication with a hyperthyroid cat, I'm somewhat of an authority on cat
vomit and I'm pretty confident it came from the hind end.
Possibly kitty drool (I've had a real drooler, too), but again, no scent.
I'm a little baffled, here. I just don't want to ignore a possible problem

that
could be developing for this little guy.
Thank you for your reply.

Well, I guess *I'd* put a clean unmarked sheet in his sleeping spot and see
if it happens again. Then I'd consult the vet if it did.

Karen

Old April 8th 04, 10:11 PM
Karen

Old April 8th 04, 10:41 PM
Mary

"Karen Chuplis" said:

Are you certain it wasn't a bit of spit up?

Just what I was thinking, "what color is th food you are feeding?"
Some dry food has this yellowish color.

Old April 8th 04, 10:41 PM
Mary