I HOPE EVERYONE IS OK IN OHIO, KENTUCKY AND THAT WHOLE AREA UP THERE

Old April 3rd 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I HOPE EVERYONE IS OK IN OHIO, KENTUCKY AND THAT WHOLE AREA UP THERE

I just saw they had a tornado in Illinois. Kentucky is getting pounded by
80 plus wind gust.

I am saying extra prayers for everyone up there . My family called me and
told me they are hiding in the storm shelter.

PRAYERS FOR ALL

Old April 3rd 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-02 21:54:23 -0500, "Matthew AKA NMR"
said:

I just saw they had a tornado in Illinois. Kentucky is getting pounded
by 80 plus wind gust.

I am saying extra prayers for everyone up there . My family called me
and told me they are hiding in the storm shelter.

PRAYERS FOR ALL

I hate this time of year. Purrs for all.

Old April 3rd 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-02 21:54:23 -0500, "Matthew AKA NMR"
said:

I just saw they had a tornado in Illinois. Kentucky is getting pounded
by 80 plus wind gust.

I am saying extra prayers for everyone up there . My family called me
and told me they are hiding in the storm shelter.

PRAYERS FOR ALL

I hate this time of year. Purrs for all.

Oh, no. Purrs for everyone.
I just saw on CNN breaking news at least 8 people were killed in a
tornado in NW-ern Tennessee.

Sherry

Old April 3rd 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 02:54:23 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
wrote:

I just saw they had a tornado in Illinois. Kentucky is getting pounded by
80 plus wind gust.

I am saying extra prayers for everyone up there . My family called me and
told me they are hiding in the storm shelter.

PRAYERS FOR ALL

Thanks, Matthew. We lucked out in our area of Ohio, with nothing more
than a few thunderclaps which, of course, scared Cosmo. Other than
that, all is well here. Heard there was serious damage and death in
Kentucky, so my thoughts go out to anyone there.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)