RIP Limo

Old May 7th 12, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default RIP Limo

I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has been
battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked. We
decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet helped
make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of friendship
and love. We will see you again one day

Old May 7th 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has
been battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked.
We decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet
helped make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of friendship
and love. We will see you again one day

My condolences from over the pond. I feel your pain.
If I had to let Boyfriend go, I would be a basket case.

Tweed

Old May 7th 12, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Edge

Go shoot yourself you faggot piece of ****.

My God your life is ****ing pathetic. Just go die, kill yourself
now,****wad.

Old May 7th 12, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has
been battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked.
We decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet
helped make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of friendship
and love. We will see you again one day

I'm very sorry to hear this, Matthew. Purrs for Limo and for your and your
mom's broken hearts.

Jill

Old May 7th 12, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Edge

On 5/7/2012 1:37 PM, jmcquown wrote:

ng.com...

shut the **** up

Old May 7th 12, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

In article om, "Matthew" wrote:
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge.

I'll likewise extend my sympathies ... that's such a tough thing to do.

Maybe I'm having a bad Monday, but I don't recall the name Limo. Care to
give her a few sentences here?

Art
Old May 7th 12, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has been
battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked. We
decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet helped
make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of friendship
and love. We will see you again one day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry. Thank you for giving Limo such good care and for showing her
that she was loved.

MaryL

Old May 7th 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 05/07/2012 09:49 AM, Matthew wrote:
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has been
battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked. We
decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet helped
make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of friendship
and love. We will see you again one day

".....Rise up slowly, Angel....."
It's hard tolet you go. MLB
Old May 7th 12, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"Matthew" wrote:
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has been
battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked. We
decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet helped
make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of friendship
and love. We will see you again one day

I'm sorry Matthew, I've lit a candle for, Limo.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Limo
--
Adrian
Old May 7th 12, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"The Edge" wrote in message
On 5/7/2012 1:37 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has
been battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom
talked. We decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for
her. My vet helped make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has
crossed over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of
friendship and love. We will see you again one day

I'm very sorry to hear this, Matthew. Purrs for Limo and for your and
your mom's broken hearts.

Jill

shut the **** up

Hmmm... what was that? Sounded like a gnat buzzing around my ear.