RIP Limo

Old May 7th 12, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_4_]

Default RIP Limo

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

"The Edge" wrote in message
On 5/7/2012 1:37 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She
has been battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and
mom talked. We decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad
for her. My vet helped make the crossing as quick and painless as
possible. I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack
that has crossed over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of
friendship and love. We will see you again one day

I'm very sorry to hear this, Matthew. Purrs for Limo and for your
and your mom's broken hearts.

Jill

shut the **** up

Hmmm... what was that? Sounded like a gnat buzzing around my ear.

He is hankering for a few usefull recipes.
Also the grim reaper wants to make an appointment with him.
Old May 7th 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Crash Hot Potatoes (WAS RIP Limo)

"Sjouke Burry" s@b wrote in message
2.10...
"jmcquown" wrote in

He is hankering for a few usefull recipes.
Also the grim reaper wants to make an appointment with him.

I'm terribly sorry a troll had to hijack a sad post.

Crash Hot Potatoes
(from the Pioneer Woman blog)

Not my recipe, but one easily prepared in any home that has access to
potatoes Small new potatoes are preferable but just about any potato
will work First you boil the potatoes in salted water for about 20
minutes until fork tender. Then you drain the potatoes and let the water
dry off. Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle a little olive
oil on the foil. Place the boiled potatoes on the baking sheet and smash
them, using a potato masher/ricer, until they are almost flat. Drizzle with
olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and crushed rosemary. (Note: any herb
will do... marjoram, thyme, whatever you like). Bake at 350F for about 20
minutes. The potatoes will be crispy outside and wonderfully moist and
tender on the inside.

I can attest to this, BTW. I've made these numerous times. Served them to
friends. Delicious!

Jill

Old May 7th 12, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Crash Hot Potatoes

"jmcquown"

Why did you all just put the POS on ignore and walk away. In stead of
giving him the attention that he wants. I could care less what some pixels
on a screen say as they cowardly hide behind a computer screen
Plus to top it all you change it to a troll bake and dont snipe the POS
response

shakes head

Old May 8th 12, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Arthur Shapiro" wrote in message
In article om,
"Matthew" wrote:
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge.

I'll likewise extend my sympathies ... that's such a tough thing to do.

Maybe I'm having a bad Monday, but I don't recall the name Limo. Care to
give her a few sentences here?

Art

She had been in our lives for 13 years I found her one night after
cleaning a limo for a friend who runs a car service. She was about 4 maybe
5 months old. I had just stepped out of the back of the limousine after
vacuuming. I heard this frantic meowing. I whistled and said here kitty
kitty. This little black and white bundle of fur came running towards me.
She was crying her head off and literally jump straight into my arms. She
did not want to move or to be put down. I walked around and asked the
neighbors was she anyone's no one had any idea. She had to be around humans
too know we would help her or maybe the gods put me in the right place at
the right time. I think some one dumped her. When I got a really good look
at her when I walked inside the house. I knew she was a furball for my mom.
I took her to my moms house that night and limo went right to her. Neither
I nor mom did not name her that took a couple days. One of my mom's friend
came over with her kids and when they found out she had no name yet. They
promptly named her Limo.
The funny thing she would not have anything to do with me for about 5 years
till she finally realized hey the big guy gives treats out and they are
yummy. Then she became a fully pampered princess being served by proper
slaves

I am glad I was there that night. I was not going to go over there that
evening. I am so happy I did and was there to being her home to proud slave

Old May 8th 12, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has
been battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked.
We decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet
helped make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of friendship
and love. We will see you again one day

I'm so sorry, Matthew! Somehow I missed your original post.

Joy

Old May 8th 12, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"jmcquown"

Why did you all just put the POS on ignore and walk away. In stead of
shakes head

I'm sorry for your loss, but in case you forgot this is how we deal with
trolls on this ng.

Jill

Old May 8th 12, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message

Why did you all just put the POS on ignore and walk away. In stead of
shakes head

I'm sorry for your loss, but in case you forgot this is how we deal with
trolls on this ng.

We try not to feed the trolls here. We're all about feeding *each other*
with good recipes.

--
Joyce

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx
Old May 8th 12, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

I'm sorry for your loss, but in case you forgot this is how we deal with
trolls on this ng.

And by the way, I saved that recipe - sounds great!

Old May 8th 12, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
wrote in message
Why did you all just put the POS on ignore and walk away. In stead of
shakes head

I'm sorry for your loss, but in case you forgot this is how we deal with
trolls on this ng.

We try not to feed the trolls here. We're all about feeding *each other*
with good recipes.

And for what it's worth, we ADORE crash hot potatos! Especially
with some fresh rosemary.

Deborah