Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1981 - July 5, 2006

Old July 6th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1981 - July 5, 2006

Deer Frenz:

We haz been away furum da noosgroop furra wyle, an it is wif hevvy
hartz dat we return tudae.

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae
at 4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather.
He went furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick
farewell growl at TED).

Sum uf yu no dat, bak in Febroowary, Junior wuz diagnozed wif
megacolon. At da tyme he went tu a speshyulizt furra opinyun on
surgeree, but he wuz anemic an dehydrated an beginning sum renal
failyur, an da TED surgeon fot he needed tu be bilt up first befur
surgeree wuz eeven considured. Dat, an da fact dat he turned offurnyte
furum a compliyant kittee intu a "hellcat" (TED's exact wurds!)
made him fink dat Junior myte be a manijment purroblem affur surgeree.
Da odds were not gud, an we did not eggspekt him tu lazt until his
fifteenth purrday.

So Junior cayme home tu be medikally manijed - anit wurked! He wuz
on subq floowids an Lactulose an Epogen. He put sum wayte bak on, an
lukked an felt gud, until layte last week. He started getting cranky,
an acting furry tired, an straining in da liddurbokz. At furst Meowmie
fot he miyte haff a bladder infecshyun, but she notised dat he wuz
breeving very shallowly and rapidly, an dat he had gotten paler agayn.
So Mundae she tuk him tu TED. He wuz furry anemic agayn, an TED
Catherine put in a call tu da consultant. He sugjested trying high
dozez of prednisone an Pet-Tinic anna antibiotic in case deyre wuzza
'fecshyun, an see if he responded.

Wayle, on Wednesdae Meowmie went home tu gif him hiz noon medisins, but
insted she pikked him up furum da bed an told him, "No more." He
wuz so furry tired, an da medisin wuz not hewpin, an effen if it did,
it wuld haff been onlee furra short tyme. So she called TED and made a
'pointment tu hewp him tu da Bridj. It wuz da riyte fing tu du.

So we return tu let owr frenz no dat Junior iz happy an helfy an
enjoying da deliytz uf da Bridj wif ourz Munchkin and Poppacat an all
uf da frenz dat haf gone on befur. He hadda long an happy lyfe, affur
beein orfaned at free dayz owld an not beein expected tu lif at dat
tyme.

We raze a glass uf nipwine tu Junior.

Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy an Baby fur da Howse uf Koster

Old July 6th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 6 Jul 2006 12:13:16 -0700, wrote:

[...]

Condolences from Cinder and Beauty. We lost Beast almost 2 years ago
and we share your grief.
Old July 6th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Deer Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy, and Baby, the Cooper cats send their
sympathies to you. Junior sowns like he had uh reely grate & long
life! He wuz 24!?!?!? yeers old? Whoa, we nefur got 2 no enney kitty
that wuz that old. Yu must haf manee gud memories of him & we will
purr for you and your mom. If some uf us would wake up, we woud make
meatloafs for you, but furst I haf 2 wake them up. Yurs, Antonio, the
skateboard cat

Old July 6th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Boogie's Mom

Dearest Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy, Baby, and Kosters,

I know that Boogie was waiting to greet Junior and invite him to the pub for
some nip ale and tunes. A candle is lit here in "Bawlmer" to light Junior
on his way.

Anti Shado, Meowmie to Boogie da HarpurrCat(rb)
oups.com...

Old July 7th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1991 - July 5, 2006

Oh, deer! We iz so 'barrasst! Junior wuz born in 1991, not 1981! He
wuz 15. Munchkin (RB) wuz born in 1981 - owrz teery eyez musta mayde
uz put in da rong date.

Fangu fur da siympafiez.

Cinni fur da (oopsy) gang

wrote:
Deer Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy, and Baby, the Cooper cats send their
sympathies to you. Junior sowns like he had uh reely grate & long
life! He wuz 24!?!?!? yeers old? Whoa, we nefur got 2 no enney kitty
that wuz that old. Yu must haf manee gud memories of him & we will
purr for you and your mom. If some uf us would wake up, we woud make
meatloafs for you, but furst I haf 2 wake them up. Yurs, Antonio, the
skateboard cat

Old July 7th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Condolences from Cinder and Beauty. We lost Beast almost 2 years ago
and we share your grief.

Thank you. He was quite a "little" guy (don't let the name fool you -
at his best he was 15 pounds!). That's 3 in the past 7 years for us -
it never gets easier, even when you know it's the best thing at this
point.

Joan

Old July 7th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Dearest Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy, Baby, and Kosters,

I know that Boogie was waiting to greet Junior and invite him to the pub for
some nip ale and tunes. A candle is lit here in "Bawlmer" to light Junior
on his way.

Anti Shado, Meowmie to Boogie da HarpurrCat(rb)

Fangu. We no dat Junior will be in the thick uf things wif Boogie,
partyin' wif da rest uf owrz frenz dat we miss so much.

Cinni fur herownself, Cookie, Bitsy, Baby an Meowmie Joan

Old July 7th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:49:28 -0400, Boogie's Mom's nimble, little paws
typed:

wrote in message
[...]

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, an send owr sympafies to da hoomanz, an
Purr fur Junior to haff a gennle jurney....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/6/2006 7:36:38 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 7th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Dearest Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy, Baby, and Kosters,

I know that Boogie was waiting to greet Junior and invite him to the pub for
some nip ale and tunes. A candle is lit here in "Bawlmer" to light Junior
on his way.

Anti Shado, Meowmie to Boogie da HarpurrCat(rb)

Fangu. We no dat Junior will be in the thick uf things wif Boogie,
partyin' wif da rest uf ourz frenz dat we miss so much.

Cinni fur hurownself, Cookie, Bitsy, Baby an Meowmie Joan

Old July 7th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Deer Frenz:

We haz been away furum da noosgroop furra wyle, an it is wif hevvy
hartz dat we return tudae.

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae
at 4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather.
He went furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick
farewell growl at TED).

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, an send owr sympafies to da hoomanz, an
Purr fur Junior to haff a gennle jurney....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/6/2006 7:36:38 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Fangu, Mme. Anais. Meowmie sez he went tu sleep furry gentlee,
snuggled in hurz armz, wif TED Catherine petting him, too.

Cinni fur da smaller gang