Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1981 - July 5, 2006

Old July 7th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1981 - July 5, 2006

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae
at 4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather.
He went furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick
farewell growl at TED).

I send my girthiest purrs uv comfurt an condolens tu all Junior's fambly
an frends. I know dat Lionel is dere tu welkum him tu da Brij.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra "Great Girtha"
==========
Wut she sed.

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise
Old July 7th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

"We raze a glass uf nipwine tu Junior.

Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy an Baby fur da Howse uf Koster"

Pitoonya rayzes hur glass to

Bon voyage Junior, say hello to Dyna when you get up there.
Sorry that you had to go, but glad that you are comfortable and full of
energy neow.

Pitoonya, Aka Sweetee

{{{{{{{{{{{{Joan, Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy an Baby }}}}}}}}}}

Sylvia

Old July 7th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On July 6, 2006 3:13 pm, wrote:

Deer Frenz:

We haz been away furum da noosgroop furra wyle, an it is wif hevvy
hartz dat we return tudae.

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae
at 4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather.
He went furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick
farewell growl at TED).

Sum uf yu no dat, bak in Febroowary, Junior wuz diagnozed wif
megacolon. At da tyme he went tu a speshyulizt furra opinyun on
surgeree, but he wuz anemic an dehydrated an beginning sum renal
failyur, an da TED surgeon fot he needed tu be bilt up first befur
surgeree wuz eeven considured. Dat, an da fact dat he turned
offurnyte furum a compliyant kittee intu a "hellcat" (TED's exact
wurds!) made him fink dat Junior myte be a manijment purroblem affur
surgeree. Da odds were not gud, an we did not eggspekt him tu lazt
until his fifteenth purrday.

So Junior cayme home tu be medikally manijed - anit wurked! He wuz
on subq floowids an Lactulose an Epogen. He put sum wayte bak on, an
lukked an felt gud, until layte last week. He started getting cranky,
an acting furry tired, an straining in da liddurbokz. At furst
Meowmie fot he miyte haff a bladder infecshyun, but she notised dat he
wuz breeving very shallowly and rapidly, an dat he had gotten paler
agayn.
So Mundae she tuk him tu TED. He wuz furry anemic agayn, an TED
Catherine put in a call tu da consultant. He sugjested trying high
dozez of prednisone an Pet-Tinic anna antibiotic in case deyre wuzza
'fecshyun, an see if he responded.

Wayle, on Wednesdae Meowmie went home tu gif him hiz noon medisins,
but
insted she pikked him up furum da bed an told him, "No more." He
wuz so furry tired, an da medisin wuz not hewpin, an effen if it did,
it wuld haff been onlee furra short tyme. So she called TED and made
'pointment tu hewp him tu da Bridj. It wuz da riyte fing tu du.

So we return tu let owr frenz no dat Junior iz happy an helfy an
enjoying da deliytz uf da Bridj wif ourz Munchkin and Poppacat an all
uf da frenz dat haf gone on befur. He hadda long an happy lyfe, affur
beein orfaned at free dayz owld an not beein expected tu lif at dat
tyme.

We raze a glass uf nipwine tu Junior.

Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy an Baby fur da Howse uf Koster

Our deepest sympathy to those Junior left behind. We know what you
must be feeling and we share the burden. We hope to meet you all some
better day when we can be all together to share Bast's Blessings.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon for the house of Williams.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old July 7th 06, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we will all miss hisself, we purr for a gentle journey anna fur alla yourown
heartz ta heal, Tiger fur hiz howze
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

it wuld haff been onlee furra short tyme. So she called TED and made a

Old July 7th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ayeshalan

wrote in message
oups.com...
Deer Frenz:

We haz been away furum da noosgroop furra wyle, an it is wif hevvy
hartz dat we return tudae.

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae
at 4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather.
He went furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick
farewell growl at TED).

[gently shredded]

All of us at the House of Lawson and Medina send our purrrrrrs and
catdolances:
Mina, Lilith, Kyouju, Ariel and Eddie
(plus Jamie and Joe, the humans)
and our friends already at RB will be there to welcome Junior:
Nikki and Wiggles, House of Lawson
Nita, House of Lawson and Medina

Old July 7th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I sends manymany purrs fur Junior, fur hiz jurney an fur hiz fambly.

Tess, whose mommy is trying a new news server

Old July 8th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Deer Koster catz,

We iz furry sorry to heer dat Junior iz gone. I apologize fur not postin
dis sooner; usooly Rebecca takez care uv owr soshul corrispondence, but I
duznt know where she iz rite now. It wuz wunnerful dat Junior kud be kept
kumfurble fur a time, an dat yur hoominz knoo when it wuz time fur him to
go. I iz meetloafin an purrin fur him, and Ize shur Rebecca will, too.

Sundance

Old July 9th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle

[Six sad cats form a circle and hold aloft a glass of nipwine in a
fareware toast.]
To Junior -- till wee meet agin!
[They then assume the meatloaf positon of respect and begin purrrrring
for their friend Junior's trip to the Bridj and for the hearts of Anti
Joan and all who loved him.]
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrum
purrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrr

Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Ned, Alice, & Jane

wrote:
Deer Frenz:

We haz been away furum da noosgroop furra wyle, an it is wif hevvy
hartz dat we return tudae.

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae
at 4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather.
He went furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick
farewell growl at TED).

8 respectful snip

Old July 11th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae at
4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather. He went
furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick farewell growl at
TED).

All of the Highland kitties are very, very sorry for your loss. I
apologize that we are responding so late - our hoomins were on vacation -
but we will purr our best Bridge purrs for Junior.

Amelia