[OT] Whoa! I'm getting better and better

Old September 24th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] Whoa! I'm getting better and better

My rock bottom so far:
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/lowestscore.jpg

Joyce
Old September 24th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
My rock bottom so far:
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/lowestscore.jpg

Wow! I'm jealous! I've never gone below 20,000.

Old September 24th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

wrote:
My rock bottom so far:
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/lowestscore.jpg

Wow! I'm jealous! I've never gone below 20,000.

Me, either. When I finished, it was 8000-something. I've never seen it
in the 4 digits before (unless I crash and burn at the beginning, that
is ). Of course, then it more or less doubles, but still!

Joyce
Old September 24th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message
My rock bottom so far:
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/lowestscore.jpg

Wow, thats awesome! I still haven't come close to repeating my ~20K score! I
am *so* jealous!!!

Yowie

Old September 24th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy

Delurking for a moment...

Stop it, stop it please....lol

I have gotten a score of 23,xxx and I was trying to beat your 20,xxx and NOW
THIS....arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Back to delurking with my 5 kittykat brats.

Kathy

Old September 24th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

wrote in message
My rock bottom so far:
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/lowestscore.jpg

Wow, thats awesome! I still haven't come close to repeating my ~20K score! I
am *so* jealous!!!

slow gorilla sounds Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!

Joyce