WARNING: TRULY LETHAL CUTENESS

Old May 5th 04, 04:18 PM
Kreisleriana

Default WARNING: TRULY LETHAL CUTENESS

http://tinyurl.com/2uf24

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old May 5th 04, 04:24 PM
Charleen Welton

Awwww, Cute doesn't say it just right! They are more than cute, sweet,
darling and adorable!
Charleen

news

Old May 5th 04, 04:31 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2uf24

Theresa

Awwww, what about the one on the left with no bottle??

Jill

Old May 5th 04, 04:39 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

I see the red cap of an empty bottle in the man's other hand, partially
hidden by the one holding the yellow capped bottle.

I LUUUUUUUUUV the way the one in front/right is holding the bottle on it's
own. Weeble tried to do that a couple of times (I say tried as he couldn't
get a grip on it very well).

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Old May 5th 04, 05:13 PM
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
I see the red cap of an empty bottle in the man's other hand,
partially hidden by the one holding the yellow capped bottle.

I LUUUUUUUUUV the way the one in front/right is holding the bottle on
it's own. Weeble tried to do that a couple of times (I say tried as
he couldn't get a grip on it very well).

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Kreisleriana wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2uf24

Theresa

Awwww, what about the one on the left with no bottle??

Jill

Now that you mention it, yes, there is... the cub must have drained it A
person only has so many hands! So the other cub said to hell with it, let
me hold it myself!

I always loved the Weeble shots

Jill