Oberkill??

Old March 22nd 04, 01:03 PM
Carol

Default Oberkill??

Ok,
We know Vet is another name for TED (The Evil Doctor). We know they
do fings to kitties like shoot dem and indignities wif thermometers...

but did it really take 3,000 pounds of eggsplosives to blow one up in
Philly?????

Snickers, very cat-fused.
Old March 26th 04, 02:07 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 3/22/04 10:51 AM Cory is reported to have said the following:

In article , Carol
wrote:

Ok,
We know Vet is another name for TED (The Evil Doctor). We know they
do fings to kitties like shoot dem and indignities wif thermometers...

but did it really take 3,000 pounds of eggsplosives to blow one up in
Philly?????

Snickers, very cat-fused.

*snork*

No, no, no, no... dat whut gottid blowed up in Filly wuz DA VET... az
in VETERINZ STADEEUM... a purrlace ware da Filladelfeeuh Filliez an' da
Filladelfeeuh Igglez pwayed baysebawl an' futbawl... hoomin sportz. It
gottid blowed up, I s'poze, 'cuz da too teemz dat pwayed dere wunz
upawn uh tyme haf noo purrlacez tu pway dere hoomin sportz, an'
Veterinz Stadeeum wuz FURRY, FURRY, FURRY old. Old wike ware da Devil
Rayz yoosed tu pway baysbawl (UB ~ I think it was called the
Tropicana??? It looked like a giant grapefruit if you looked at it
from overhead) inna Tampuh Bay, until sum hoominz gottid smart an'
blowed dat purrlace tu Kingdum Kumm. A lotta hoominz yoosed tu git
hurtid furry badbadbad attid Veteranz Stadeeum, 'klawz da purrlace had
whut iz kalled an artifishul turf... sumtymez kalled "Astroturf"... an'
unnerneef da turf dere wuz nuffin' buttid konkreet, an' wen hoominz
went down hard onna turf, dey wuld mess demselfz up furryfurry badly.

Duz dat kleer up da catfooshun, Snickers??

--- Onyx

UB ~ I LMTO when I first read this!

Doze playzes ken be danjerous! SeeATuhl had da old Kingdome, wayre da
ceeling tyles wuld fall onna heddz!

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old March 26th 04, 06:29 PM
Carol

wrote:

[...]

Yes, fangu Onyx. As much as i don't like TED, ize glad no hoomans (or
almost hoomans) was hurted. Umm,Eagles, Devil Rays, my hoomanz do like
to purtend they are food!

Snickers