Fredcat, rescued cat

Old September 13th 03, 05:09 PM
Exocat

"Cathie B" wrote:
www.fredcat.net snip

Dear Fredcat

How terribly clever of you to train your humans to set up such a
wonderful Website for you. And they seem to look after you pretty well
too, although perhaps a bit thoughtless about the disturbance so many
moves may have caused you :^)

My human reckons that the best cat-human age ratio is the one that
goes "At 2 a cat equates to a human of 24, subsequently add 4 years
for each human year". So may I wish you all the very best for your
14th/72nd birthday. At that human age Winston Churchill had just
finished winning us WW2 and still had 2 or 3 more years as PM ahead of
him!

I'm Angelmaine Pericles, a Red Tabby Maine Coon, and I'm well-known
locally in my remote Cornish community of Stoke Climsland back here in
your homeland: I take my staff on their lead for walks around the
fields, hedgerows, lanes, footpaths, playing fields and even the
cemetery and am quite the talk of the village. Once I passed a cottage
where the human resident was talking to visitors and heard her say
"see, I told you about the cat that walks on a lead and you wouldn't
believe me!". So we often stop during our walk for me to be admired
and to receive my proper deferential strokes, compliments and homage.

Of course I can't compete with your exemplary level of fame, and my
staff aren't competent enough to make me a lovely Website, but there
are a few unworthy snaps of me and my comrades at
http://community.webshots.com/album/89494366MeUPMh

Enjoy.

With cordial best felinicitations

A Pericles