My Mother Died

Old November 22nd 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cfburel

Default My Mother Died

My sincere condolences for you, Jill. You did everything you could do
for her and at least she was able to be home with you.
We're sending purrs for you and thinking of you,
Christine

On Nov 22, 9:39*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. *The hospice nurse
is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. *They're waiting for the
doctor to come and officially pronounce her. *But my mother died at 10:30AM
this morning. *In her own comfortable bed, at home. *Wearing a pretty new
nightgown I'd just bought for her last month. *Mom is gone. *Christina
McQuown, born 1/29/1926, died 11/22/2008. *Rest in peace, sweet lady. *You
were my best friend ever.

Jill

Old November 22nd 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. The hospice
nurse is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. They're waiting for
the doctor to come and officially pronounce her. But my mother died at
10:30AM this morning. In her own comfortable bed, at home. Wearing a
pretty new nightgown I'd just bought for her last month. Mom is gone.
Christina McQuown, born 1/29/1926, died 11/22/2008. Rest in peace, sweet
lady. You were my best friend ever.

Jill

Oh Jill, I don't know what to say except I am so, so sorry. Many, many hugs
and abundant purrs.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 22nd 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. The hospice
nurse is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. They're waiting for
the doctor to come and officially pronounce her. But my mother died at
10:30AM this morning. In her own comfortable bed, at home. Wearing a
pretty new nightgown I'd just bought for her last month. Mom is gone.
Christina McQuown, born 1/29/1926, died 11/22/2008. Rest in peace, sweet
lady. You were my best friend ever.

Jill

{{{{{{{{{{Jill}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so, so sorry, Jill. Please accept my sincere condolences. You and your
mom will be in our thought and our prayers. Purrs coming to help ease your
breaking heart.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 22nd 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorraine

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:39:44 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. The hospice nurse
is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. They're waiting for the
doctor to come and officially pronounce her. But my mother died at 10:30AM
this morning. In her own comfortable bed, at home. Wearing a pretty new
nightgown I'd just bought for her last month. Mom is gone. Christina
McQuown, born 1/29/1926, died 11/22/2008. Rest in peace, sweet lady. You
were my best friend ever.

I'm sorry for your loss, Jill.

L.
--
L.
Pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/raineontheplain
Old November 22nd 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old November 22nd 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"jmcquown" wrote in message
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. The hospice
nurse is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. They're waiting for
the doctor to come and officially pronounce her. But my mother died at
10:30AM this morning. In her own comfortable bed, at home. Wearing a
pretty new nightgown I'd just bought for her last month. Mom is gone.
Christina McQuown, born 1/29/1926, died 11/22/2008. Rest in peace, sweet
lady. You were my best friend ever.

Jill

I'm so sorry. There are never adequate words at a time like this.

MaryL

Old November 22nd 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Nanny wrote:
My sincere condolences, Jill.
I'm sure she's very thankfull for all you did for her over the past
months, and now she's with your father again.
Wishing you lots of strength.

Nanny

"jmcquown" schreef in bericht
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. The hospice
nurse is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. They're waiting
for the doctor to come and officially pronounce her. But my mother
died at 10:30AM this morning. In her own comfortable bed, at home.
Wearing a pretty new nightgown I'd just bought for her last month.
Mom is gone. Christina McQuown, born 1/29/1926, died 11/22/2008. Rest
in peace, sweet lady. You were my best friend ever.

Jill

OMG Jill, I am soooooooooo soo very sorry! is there anything we can

do????!!!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 22nd 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Nov 22, 9:39*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. *The hospice nurse
is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. *They're waiting for the
doctor to come and officially pronounce her. *But my mother died at 10:30AM
this morning. *In her own comfortable bed, at home. *Wearing a pretty new
nightgown I'd just bought for her last month. *Mom is gone. *Christina
McQuown, born 1/29/1926, died 11/22/2008. *Rest in peace, sweet lady. *You
were my best friend ever.

Jill

Please accept my sincerest condolences, may you find peace within
yourself, to know that you are a wonderous human being (as well as a
loving, beautiful daughter). It has been my honor to know you,
through this group, and to have known your mother through you.

I know there are no words that will help you. Know that I am singing
for you (and your family), and that you will remain in my thoughts for
much time to come. My heart aches for you.

Smokie Darling (Annie)