Andy Update

Old December 6th 08, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cl

Default Andy Update

Hi. It has been awhile since I posted an update on Andy. I have
hesitated a bit about posting this - or sending an email about this to
others - EVERY time I posted/emailed to anyone that he was ok, or
clicked send to send the message on (sometimes before clicking send) he
would vomit again shortly afterwards. I think I need a privacy screen or
something for when I type messages concerning him -it's like he can
read my mind or something (hmm...the mothership perhaps)?

In any case he is back to normal, and is not vomiting or having diarrhea
anymore. He is back to being his normal catself.

Thanks for the purrs and all. Purrs to all that need them.

cl.
Old December 6th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

cl wrote:
Hi. It has been awhile since I posted an update on Andy. I have
hesitated a bit about posting this - or sending an email about this to
others - EVERY time I posted/emailed to anyone that he was ok, or
clicked send to send the message on (sometimes before clicking send) he
would vomit again shortly afterwards. I think I need a privacy screen or
something for when I type messages concerning him -it's like he can
read my mind or something (hmm...the mothership perhaps)?

Maybe not read you mind, but didn't you know that cats can read? Even
if he's not in the room , he's reading the screen before you send the
message

In any case he is back to normal, and is not vomiting or having diarrhea
anymore. He is back to being his normal catself.

Thanks for the purrs and all. Purrs to all that need them.

cl.

Yay!!! I'm doing the happy-happy-joy-joy dance

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old December 6th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

cl wrote:
Hi. It has been awhile since I posted an update on Andy. I have
hesitated a bit about posting this - or sending an email about this to
others - EVERY time I posted/emailed to anyone that he was ok, or
clicked send to send the message on (sometimes before clicking send)
he would vomit again shortly afterwards. I think I need a privacy
screen or something for when I type messages concerning him -it's
like he can read my mind or something (hmm...the mothership perhaps)?

In any case he is back to normal, and is not vomiting or having
diarrhea anymore. He is back to being his normal catself.

Thanks for the purrs and all. Purrs to all that need them.

cl.

Purrs for Andy to stay well.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 6th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"cl" wrote in message
Hi. It has been awhile since I posted an update on Andy. I have hesitated
a bit about posting this - or sending an email about this to others -
EVERY time I posted/emailed to anyone that he was ok, or clicked send to
send the message on (sometimes before clicking send) he would vomit again
shortly afterwards. I think I need a privacy screen or something for when
I type messages concerning him -it's like he can read my mind or something
(hmm...the mothership perhaps)?

In any case he is back to normal, and is not vomiting or having diarrhea
anymore. He is back to being his normal catself.

Thanks for the purrs and all. Purrs to all that need them.

cl.

I'm glad you posted - it's good to hear good news like that. We'll keep
sending purrs his way just to be sure he stays OK! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 6th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Yay!!! I'm doing the happy-happy-joy-joy dance

Is this anything like Snoopy's supper dance?

Baird

--
Bumper sticker: "If you can't operate your turn signal,
what makes you think you can drive the rest of the car?"
Old December 6th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

cl wrote:

Hi. It has been awhile since I posted an update on Andy. I have
hesitated a bit about posting this - or sending an email about this to
others - EVERY time I posted/emailed to anyone that he was ok, or
clicked send to send the message on (sometimes before clicking send) he
would vomit again shortly afterwards. I think I need a privacy screen or
something for when I type messages concerning him -it's like he can
read my mind or something (hmm...the mothership perhaps)?

In any case he is back to normal, and is not vomiting or having diarrhea
anymore. He is back to being his normal catself.

Glad to hear it! HOpe he stays that way. And don't let him see this!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 6th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Baird Stafford wrote:
In article ,
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Yay!!! I'm doing the happy-happy-joy-joy dance

Is this anything like Snoopy's supper dance?

Baird

Need to watch a 1980/90 series cartoon called Ren and Stimpy (one was a
rather ugly bug-eyed Chihuahua, the other an overweight and dumb cat),

Old December 7th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I'm glad to hear this, and hope he stays this way.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old December 7th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Baird Stafford wrote:
In article ,
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Yay!!! I'm doing the happy-happy-joy-joy dance

Is this anything like Snoopy's supper dance?

Baird

Need to watch a 1980/90 series cartoon called Ren and Stimpy (one was a
rather ugly bug-eyed Chihuahua, the other an overweight and dumb cat),

A friend and I were debating when the original series was on. I still
remember the "It's Log" sequences.

Pam S. who don't whizz on the electric fence

Old December 7th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Baird Stafford wrote:
In article ,
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Yay!!! I'm doing the happy-happy-joy-joy dance

Is this anything like Snoopy's supper dance?

Need to watch a 1980/90 series cartoon called Ren and Stimpy (one was a
rather ugly bug-eyed Chihuahua, the other an overweight and dumb cat),

The one with the big, red, candy-like button?

Baird

Andy Update2 cl Cat anecdotes 11 November 29th 08 12:09 PM
Andy update cl Cat anecdotes 13 November 25th 08 02:01 PM
Ping: Andy Susan M[_3_] Cat anecdotes 9 June 25th 08 12:01 AM
Update on Andy (my cat who had a dental done) rrb_041303 Cat anecdotes 4 August 16th 03 07:10 AM
Purrs for Andy RBinCA Cat anecdotes 1 July 9th 03 04:22 AM