I kleered mine window seet

Old March 24th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default I kleered mine window seet

On Mar 24, 11:04*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:46:29 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Yoo r furry wize. I gotta queshun. Yoo red about wat Uncl Bill sed bout
mee.

Shoud I beat up Uncl Bill or shoud I haff da Bear, r d*g, do it?

Could him haf meant "da red cushion"? Was you sitting on or beside a red
cushion at da time? What would "da red pritty girl" be in Furrench? Or
mebbe him finks dat you deserfe a big soft red cushion all ub your own,
da betterer to show yourown beauty from.

Harri

...an as weegardink dat insulk, i fink yoo needz tu find a red sing,
wike a wipstik or a cwayon, an haff da d*g smeer it awwover da seet ob
his fayvrit chare, an wayt dere, an wen he seez it, den yoo say "DERE
is yoor kushion rooj!" i pweefur nonbiolent mefudz. Wotza wuk, MeOwy
Old March 24th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Why doant u make itself a teamz effortz? Dat way you kan add all the silly
stuff dat hooman duz and git it ofver all at onze. Him seemz ta be nize
enuf as hoomanz goez butted dey all neezta be brout in line effery now and
den.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 1:39 pm, meOwy wrote:
On Mar 23, 6:08 pm, Will in New Haven

wrote:
Mommy Micki mad a mistak an leff a bigg pot wiff a plant in it on
mineown winnow seet sew I cud gnot shew mine byooty to da peeple,
including sum kitties and d*ggies in da Out. Diss morning, wen da son
wuz shinin britely an I wud haff luked jus awsum in dat winnow, I had
to tak matters inoo mine own paw.

I gotted between dat pott an da winnow an pushed wiff mine strong, but
luvly, bak until it assidently falled off da winnow seet an onto da
flour and wen BOOM. Den I kurled up on da ledj an let efferywun
admires me.

Mommy Micky din' blam me. Shee jus sed sum wurds and cleened up da
mess. I wuzn shor she wasn mad until shee waz eetin dinner an shee
shared a widdle peece of wunnerful CHIKUM wiff mine ownself. I reely
enjoyd it.

Da onwee fing iz dat Uncl Bill laffed wile I wuz eetin da chickum and
said sumfin dat souned wike "le kushion rooj," an I don' gnow wat dat
MEENS. Is it nise?

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Sunwize surrttenwee hAs da rite too pOOsh da pot offn hur own
prawpitty..an pweetendink she didnt gno it wuz dere. Dis iss jus wot
da hoominz doo! WIke, wen iam bery nizewee kurrld up on da ottoman an
al uffa sudden der is sumwunz WEG bumpin me in da hed er sumfink, an
da hoomin den sez "ooh i did not gno yoo wuz dere iam soo sowwy sweet
kittee". Orr dey al uffa sudden putz newspayperz on yoo an den dey
sez da same sing "oh i sowwy, so sowwy, widdo kittee".

Sumtimez seems hoominz do gnot unnerstan prawpitty rites, an speshully
how perticooler usses cats ar bout dis isshu.

Yoo r furry wize. I gotta queshun. Yoo red about wat Uncl Bill sed
bout mee.

Shoud I beat up Uncl Bill or shoud I haff da Bear, r d*g, do it?

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, wiff da hurted feelerings.

Old March 25th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:29:15 -0700 (PDT), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

..an as weegardink dat insulk, i fink yoo needz tu find a red sing,
wike a wipstik or a cwayon, an haff da d*g smeer it awwover da seet ob
his fayvrit chare, an wayt dere, an wen he seez it, den yoo say "DERE
is yoor kushion rooj!" i pweefur nonbiolent mefudz. Wotza wuk, MeOwy

Deze answerz haz certainly shown da injinooity an creatiffity ob da
katz in dis kommunity! It iz surely an inspirashun to reed dese posts
- eech ob you iz a kredit to dis kommunity!

Myownself, I wood just pee in hiz shooz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/24/2009 10:59:55 PM
Old March 26th 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

or hurke inna shoez, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:29:15 -0700 (PDT), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

..an as weegardink dat insulk, i fink yoo needz tu find a red sing,
wike a wipstik or a cwayon, an haff da d*g smeer it awwover da seet ob
his fayvrit chare, an wayt dere, an wen he seez it, den yoo say "DERE
is yoor kushion rooj!" i pweefur nonbiolent mefudz. Wotza wuk, MeOwy

Deze answerz haz certainly shown da injinooity an creatiffity ob da
katz in dis kommunity! It iz surely an inspirashun to reed dese posts
- eech ob you iz a kredit to dis kommunity!

Myownself, I wood just pee in hiz shooz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/24/2009 10:59:55 PM

its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 10:21 AM
mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
This is MINE!!! Marie Lawrence Cat anecdotes 7 April 27th 06 08:21 PM
Mine MEAN, MEAN Paw! Harri Cat community 7 May 4th 05 12:26 PM