Beginning the ST. PAWtwick's PAWTI!!!

Old March 5th 04, 10:37 PM
MouseCat

I am not sure how long little mouseys would last, but it sure would taste, I
mean be cute...

That sure is a nice outfit. Those wall decorations will look nice, by the
way, that boy kitty you were dancing with sure is cute, Miss Violette,
admiring Dyna's dress

I fink Miz Dyna's ideas about da mousies soundz purrty good. Especially
of de green derbies was mint flavored...

Miss Violette, if youz aren't too bizzy wif decorations, wud I interest
you in dancin a liddle bit? Dat is, if miz Dyna doesn't mind?

MCat

Old March 6th 04, 07:44 AM
Miss Violette

Glad you are all here, Miss Violette greeting her friends
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
Meow, efurrykitty! We'ze here! Me and mine Very Special Furriend, Boogie
The Harpurr Cat!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Soft stupidly emailed her TV's response to The other hooman instead of
putting it here where it belongs, So I decided she should start the new
thread with it/ Miss Violette

OK letz goo, TV openz porter and sets coordinates to start a new thread,
doez you wanna stay atta same plaze in neworleanz since alla cds isa

der?
TV pawsin ta see what the mostest beautiful silvercat wuuld likta duz??
Old March 6th 04, 05:00 PM
Dan M

I had in mynd furr entertayning us, lyke dancin uh jig...befurr...

Oh, OK. I'z wudn't mind watching dem danz for a while. It wud bring a
whole new meaning to dinner theater.

Yas, I tink so tuu. Hiz nayme is Mouse Cat, izunt dat kyut? I kinda am
kiddink wiff him bowt dat, kawlink him , Like, Meowze kat an awll, but I yam
havin uh beterer tyme den I wuz egspektin tu hav, yu kno...

I'z furry glad to hear dat. I'z habing a furry good time too.

Wy, M.Cat, I gez it wud be Ho Kay ...tu... tayzte.... juzt dere derbiez
...affurr day do a kuppul of jigz furr us, an b-4 day eggskape like.

I fink we cud keep dem frum getting too far away...

Go on, Miss Violette, enjoy yur danze, M.Cat iz uh gudgud danzer, ya kno.

And don't worry, miz Dyna. I'z will be back to danz wif you again later.

Old March 6th 04, 05:08 PM
ShortTail Tom

I isa like soft, I likez any music atta all,We can put your cookie, nip
sprinkles on top see?, ofur here onna dis table anna der isa vase onna dis
table fur mine flowerz... They put their thingz inna descrete corner table
anna go to hep Dyna anna Miss Violette...

Hi OEJ and STT, OEJ climb up hihi anna tape this crep up, let it swag down
so we can put those lovely shamrocks dyna bout on the curves, STT you blow
up these ballons and let them go... Miss Violettes nose twitches and... And
if you don't mind open a couple bottles of the nip wine over there so it can
breathe and be ready to drink when somecats want it... Miss Violette,...

Just then The porter twinkles and Tiger and his ladycat open the door anna
walk out, holding hands... Tiger spies a table in a corner that is just as
discrete as the one OEJ and STT have... We isa here anna readi ta pawti...
Tiger... still looking and blushing

Das a furry gud idearment, OEJ. Be careful going up high - I wudn't want
such a bootiful kitty as yourownself to get hurt! We haz tanks of
heeliumum gas again, so I'z can fill up lots and lotz of balloons.

STTom

while STTom is filling balloons, Tabitha and Samuel kittens go over and
open the bottles of nip wine, put the nip beer in the cooler, and
start to arrange the goodies on the food table. While they're arranging
things, Amelia twinkles through the porter pulling Cleopatra's big
serving platter loaded up with mounds of corned beast

Old March 6th 04, 05:10 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

TV sets about hepin da boy cats blow up and release ballonz... TV waves at
Lillith and her family...

He thinks, a bootiful girlcat that has akss ta corned beast... Life jus duz
notted get anybetter dan dis...

While TV blows up balloons, Cleopatra joins the other girlkitties in
putting up the streamers and shamrocks. While she works she purrs
loudly, thinking about her handsome winkwink

Old March 6th 04, 05:11 PM
MouseCat

*blush* sure but only if Dyna says its ok, Miss Violette, mindful of her
friend's feelings because she knows what its like to lose a speckal friend

Since she has given her approval, let's maybe danz a jog. Dat ought to
be lotz of fun. And when miz Dyna finishes her decoratingk maybe she cud
join us an wez cud danz a 3-way jig.

MCat

Old March 6th 04, 05:12 PM
MouseCat

Miss Violette holds out her paw to the boy cat and away they go... Misss
Violette

You iz a furry gudgud danzer, Miss Violette!

MCat

Old March 6th 04, 06:28 PM
Amelia T Cat

while STTom is filling balloons, Tabitha and Samuel kittens go over and
open the bottles of nip wine, put the nip beer in the cooler, and start
to arrange the goodies on the food table. While they're arranging
things, Amelia twinkles through the porter pulling Cleopatra's big
serving platter loaded up with mounds of corned beast

grumbling under her breathWhy did I ever agree to be Cleo's cargo
donkey? This stuff is heavy./grumbling

Whew! This is a LOT of corned beast! And I have even more goodies to come...

the big tortie girls steps back into the teleporter and disappears,
then reappears with a twinkle a few moments later

That previous load of goodies was from Cleopatra. This is from my
private stash - nip muffins, bagels with nip cheese spread, salmon
sliced so thin you can see through it, great big salmon steaks, tuna
steaks, and lots and lots of flaked tuna and premium canned kitty foods
and kibble and nip sauce to put on top of anything else.

And I even brought along some cheese to feed to the dancing mice to keep
their strength up until its time for their final (and I do mean FINAL)
dance.

Amelia T Cat

Old March 7th 04, 03:15 AM
Samuel R Kitten

while STTom is filling balloons, Tabitha and Samuel kittens go over and
open the bottles of nip wine, put the nip beer in the cooler, and start
to arrange the goodies on the food table. While they're arranging
things, Amelia twinkles through the porter pulling Cleopatra's big
serving platter loaded up with mounds of corned beast

Dere we go, Fluffitha - all de food and drinks is in place, and itz
lookin like wez are all set.

Howz about we dance while we'z waiting for efurrykitty to show up?

long, lanky orange kitten and tiny, fluffy black kitten head for the
dance floor, doing an uncoordinated but energetic kitten bounce