PING Hopitus

Old April 29th 05, 08:58 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

Default PING Hopitus

How'd you like our most recent snow storm?

Our flowerbeds had already sprouted beautiful pink tulips ... I don't
think there will be much left of them when I get home tonight =/

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 29th 05, 09:45 PM
Hopitus

LOL...my opinion of this spring weather can only be expressed in the phrase
most often associated w/our own beloved Cap'n PineCone esq., namely,
"Aaaaarrrrrr!".
Translation for the uninitiated: !!*)#*)%&$&%#)++!

Old April 29th 05, 10:11 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-04-29, Hopitus penned:
LOL...my opinion of this spring weather can only be expressed in the
phrase most often associated w/our own beloved Cap'n PineCone esq.,
namely, "Aaaaarrrrrr!". Translation for the uninitiated:
!!*)#*)%&$&%#)++!

In my (admittedly short) experience, you should expect at least one
major dump during the months of April and May. This one wasn't really
major, so I'd keep an eye on the weather for the next month or so =)

Odd that we were trimming bushes and admiring the new green on our
plants just last weekend ...

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 29th 05, 10:35 PM
Hopitus

ROFL - Waitaminutehere - I thought we *had* a "major dump" a couple weeks
ago (still in April!)...yeah, the Deadly Duo is mad as hell (but they can't
say they're "not
gonna take it anymore") because for days now their fave
sun-soaking spots (we live in a top-floor s/w corner apt.
w/plenty of sunshine in the 3 big south-facing windows and a good view of
Rockies from remaining west-facing
l.r.windows - the Duo sprawls on windowsills (inner) of
the sunny windows...but in their frustration lately have taken to becoming
nailed to my bed and tearing up the bedroom by knocking stuff off dressers.
'Tis true words:
don't mess w/cats they are clever and will pee on your PC....or however that
goes.

Old April 29th 05, 10:49 PM
Victor Martinez

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
In my (admittedly short) experience, you should expect at least one
major dump during the months of April and May. This one wasn't really
major, so I'd keep an eye on the weather for the next month or so =)

Send some snow our way, we could use it! It's 90F (32C) over here today!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 29th 05, 10:53 PM
Hopitus

Oh, Victor, you don't know how I envy your 90o - humidity and all....go jump
in a pool and enjoy.

Old April 29th 05, 11:08 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-04-29, Hopitus penned:
ROFL - Waitaminutehere - I thought we *had* a "major dump" a couple weeks
ago (still in April!)...

That doesn't count because it wasn't "spring-y" enough yet before it
snowed =P

I'm looking out my window now and it's sunny and beautiful ...
although I can see little tiny snowflakes in the air. Crazy Colorado.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 1st 05, 02:48 PM
badwilson

Victor Martinez wrote:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
In my (admittedly short) experience, you should expect at least one
major dump during the months of April and May. This one wasn't
really major, so I'd keep an eye on the weather for the next month
or so =)

Send some snow our way, we could use it! It's 90F (32C) over here
today!!!

Send some of that downright chilly weather over here! I'd love 32C
right now but it's been around 40C here and 95% humidity. It was 30C
at 5 am yesterday. Last months aircon bill was the highest ever and I
feel as though I'm a prisoner in my own house :-(
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown