Just For The Records

Old June 13th 05, 01:08 AM
Catnipped

Just to clarify, that wasn't directed *at* you, but was offered to you for
you to use.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 13th 05, 01:23 AM
Phil P.

"Catnipped" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote in message

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:

The only judgement you have is *poor* judgement. You're not smart

enough to
teach a cat without using force. You're insecure and weak-minded-

that's
why you want to be the 'big cat'. You're actually a spineless

coward.
That's why you scare so easily. You wouldn't dare try your methods

on
an
animal your own size who can fight back.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss!!!

pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I'm bored with you now

YOU GO NOW!

That's right- tuck tail and run you spineless moronic coward! That's

the
smartest move you can make. Go back to your kiddy chatrooms. ..|..

Here Phil, use this one instead. ;

/"\
|\./|
| |
| |
/''\| |/''\..
/~\| | | | \
| ~ ~ ~ ~ |
| /
\ /
\ /
\ ___ /

Hugs,

CatNipped

I love it! Thanks!

Phil

Old June 13th 05, 01:24 AM

/"\
|\./|
| |
| |
/''\| |/''\..
/~\| | | | \
| ~ ~ ~ ~ |
| /
\ /
\ /
\ ___ /

Hugs,

CatNipped

Man, I really love this group!!!!

Old June 13th 05, 01:29 AM
Phil P.

"Catnipped" wrote in message
Just to clarify, that wasn't directed *at* you, but was offered to you for
you to use.

I knew that- at least I hope so! ;-)

I better tell Chatter- she thought you directed at me. Here's her reaction:

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Chatter-wokenup.JPG

LOL!

Phil

Old June 13th 05, 01:31 AM
Phil P.

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:
negative damaged emotions

Alright Alright

I'll help you, I told you I would, but you just to wait your turn.

More incoherent mindless blabbering! LOL!

Old June 13th 05, 01:43 AM
KellyH

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
"bigbadbarry" wrote:

It's a common term used for writing programs (the kind of programs that
run on computers) Considering what it is used for, I think it's a very
fitting term.

No it's not.

-mhd

Yes it is.

It was probably used back in the old days when they were programming
computers with punch cards.
Husband is a software engineer and he said he's never heard that term.
I took computer programming college classes and never heard it.

--
-Kelly

Old June 13th 05, 01:48 AM
Catnipped

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Catnipped" wrote in message
Just to clarify, that wasn't directed *at* you, but was offered to you

for
you to use.

I knew that- at least I hope so! ;-)

I better tell Chatter- she thought you directed at me. Here's her

reaction:

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Chatter-wokenup.JPG

LOL!

Phil

ROTFLMAO! I do *SO* love a cat with attitude! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 13th 05, 01:49 AM
bigbadbarry

KellyH wrote:
It was probably used back in the old days when they were programming
computers with punch cards.
Husband is a software engineer and he said he's never heard that term.
I took computer programming college classes and never heard it.

--
-Kelly

look it up! besides, what does this have to do with cats?

Old June 13th 05, 01:51 AM
The Poet via CatKB.com

Everyone! Everyone!
Everyone be nice!

Sweet as sugar and apple-spice
Finger lickin', cuddly-coo

That is what you all should do!

Love is the answer, hearts in song
Keeps you goin' all day long!

Happy day either far or near
Here's wishing everyone...a Happy Year!

XXX OOO XXX OOO

Peace, Love and Harmony...
The Poet

Old June 13th 05, 01:52 AM
bigbadbarry

Catnipped wrote:

ROTFLMAO! I do *SO* love a cat with attitude! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Great to see you have not resorted to negativity to get the desired
response.
Actually, great to see you act human!