Update on UTI

Old October 7th 03, 01:54 AM
Gizela

Default Update on UTI

Last week I posted about Gizmos unusual places to wee....well, she went to
TED and the vet said no UTI and that she s a very healthy cat!!! (of
course).

I have been paying extra special attention to her litterbox over the last
couple of days.....weird cat....she likes the litter "even"....i.e. not
disturbed when she uses it.....she hasn't weed in any unusual places
since.....well, none that I know of.

I was glad that she was deemed "healthy" by TED.....as I suspected, but you
never can tell as long as they look OK

Purrs to all

Angela and Gizmo

Old October 7th 03, 03:17 AM
Brenda

"Gizela" u wrote in message
Last week I posted about Gizmos unusual places to wee....well, she went to
TED and the vet said no UTI and that she s a very healthy cat!!! (of
course).

I have been paying extra special attention to her litterbox over the last
couple of days.....weird cat....she likes the litter "even"....i.e. not
disturbed when she uses it.....she hasn't weed in any unusual places
since.....well, none that I know of.

I was glad that she was deemed "healthy" by TED.....as I suspected, but

you
never can tell as long as they look OK

Purrs to all

Angela and Gizmo

glad to hear that she's okay - they do worry us, don't they?
Brenda

Old October 7th 03, 05:12 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:54:02 +1000, "Gizela"
u wrote:

Last week I posted about Gizmos unusual places to wee....well, she went to
TED and the vet said no UTI and that she s a very healthy cat!!! (of
course).

I have been paying extra special attention to her litterbox over the last
couple of days.....weird cat....she likes the litter "even"....i.e. not
disturbed when she uses it.....she hasn't weed in any unusual places
since.....well, none that I know of.

I was glad that she was deemed "healthy" by TED.....as I suspected, but you
never can tell as long as they look OK

Purrs to all

Angela and Gizmo

Good news - sort of I guess. Hopefully she'll stick to the box now
that she knows it means a trip to TED.

I'm having my own little litterbox saga. I want Rocky to start using
the box - hopefully he'll be will before it turns cold so he can stay
inside at night. I went and got another box, and tried putting it in
various locations in the apartment. He didn't show any interest,
but...

my resident litterbox monitor, Little Bit, now lets me know when
either box has been used. Once I empty the new box of Tidy Cat I'm
going to try mixing in some dirt. I'm curious what Little Bit will do.
Last time I make the mistake of using a cheaper litter she emptied
about 3/4s out onto the floor ;-)
Old October 7th 03, 10:23 AM
polonca12000

So glad to hear Gizmo is healthy, that is so important. I do hope she will
be using her litterbox regularly from now on.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Gizela" u wrote in message
Last week I posted about Gizmos unusual places to wee....well, she went to
TED and the vet said no UTI and that she s a very healthy cat!!! (of
course).

snip

Old October 7th 03, 07:32 PM
Jette Goldie

"Gizela" u wrote in message
Last week I posted about Gizmos unusual places to wee....well, she went to
TED and the vet said no UTI and that she s a very healthy cat!!! (of
course).

I have been paying extra special attention to her litterbox over the last
couple of days.....weird cat....she likes the litter "even"....i.e. not
disturbed when she uses it.....she hasn't weed in any unusual places
since.....well, none that I know of.

I was glad that she was deemed "healthy" by TED.....as I suspected, but

you
never can tell as long as they look OK

heh heh

My Apache will sometimes pee in the bath, if I haven't changed
her litter often enough. Just then, just for that. She's not in
any distress, except her nose is fussy!

(at least the bath is cleanable and she only ever pees, never
solids)

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Old October 8th 03, 07:20 AM
LOL

"Gizela" u wrote in message ...
Last week I posted about Gizmos unusual places to wee....well, she went to
TED and the vet said no UTI and that she s a very healthy cat!!! (of
course).

I have been paying extra special attention to her litterbox over the last
couple of days.....weird cat....she likes the litter "even"....i.e. not
disturbed when she uses it.....she hasn't weed in any unusual places
since.....well, none that I know of.

I was glad that she was deemed "healthy" by TED.....as I suspected, but you
never can tell as long as they look OK

Purrs to all

Angela and Gizmo

It's good to know she's healthy - that's good news! We will send
soothing "only in the litterbox" purrs her way, in hopes they help.
:-)
------
Krista