Oh Nick, baby....

Old July 21st 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

Default Oh Nick, baby....

On Jul 21, 1:25 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Sheelagh o" wrote

She's right you know Barry.

I do still forgive you. & anything that Cyber did, was to care about
whether you were ok, or not. She cared what you felt. Thats why she
has taken all of this and still told you that she loves you. She means
the rest as well. You have humiliated her again.Why? For being there
for you?

No, no, Sheelagh, I know your heart is in the right place, but trust me,
I was not humiliated by the posts Barry and his friend Donna made
last night. Reading the posts again, and knowing what you know,
who is the one who looks really bad? It sure wasn't me. I look too
trusting, but I don't see a lot of shame in that.

I do appreciate your sympathy, but from my point of view, Barry
has just shown himself (again) to be the lowbrow, abusive ass he really
is. And what goes around comes around. Like clockwork.

Now I am going to have to ignore all other comments or what's the use
of putting him and his lovely debutante girlfriend in my killfile, MU
hahaha!

well, Im sorry for all the mean things I've ever said

Old July 21st 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

On Jul 21, 2:46 am, "Sheelagh o"
wrote:

In saying this, I mean that Cyber never precipitated this chain of
events. I provided the material in the shape of a lewd email. I was
shocked & terribly disappointed Too.

You dumbass, you're reply to this so called lewd email was

are you ready folks?

"I'll believe it when I see it"

muuu hahaha Nancy!!!!

Remember the Trinity Conspiracy
I've always known you was Nancy

get a job

Old July 21st 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 21 Jul, 05:23, roachies shuffle wrote:

wrote:

In saying this, I mean that Cyber never precipitated this chain of
events. I provided the material in the shape of a lewd email. I was
shocked & terribly disappointed Too.

You dumbass, you're reply to this so called lewd email was

So it would seem!

Was it?

"I'll believe it when I see it"

You better, because I have a very strong feeling that you might regret
your words here.
muuu hahaha Nancy!!!!

Remember the Trinity Conspiracy
I've always known you was Nancy

I am not part of any conspiracy theory.
This has nothing to do with Nancy, & never has!.

get a job

I have several jobs, & work far harder than you do.

Do not seek to trivialise anything that you did to me, & consider your
apology rejected. It is clear that when you said that you were sorry,
that you didn't mean a word you said. You dragged your feet all the
way to that apology all the while still blaming me for the sequence of
events.
( now Charlie I notice too. Who is next? Matthew?)

Let me make this much clearer & easier for you to comprehend.
You defiled my personal space, With sexual overtures that were never
invited.

I have taken abuse from you for several months, but the email was the
final nail in the coffin so to speak. I have decided that it is time
to let everyone make their own conclusions by posting it here. It is
exactly as Cyber tells you it is. You thought I would take it from you
like she did, but you made an error of judgment there. I wasn't
willing to take it because I did nothing to precipitate it at all.
I am as sick of this as everyone else is- But you won't stop going on
about it.?
I tried to help you, but it would seem that all you saw in me was just
another person to use as a tool for your designs.
How low can you go?

are you ready folks?

Perhaps it is time that I simply posted that email & be done with it

Barry, get your face out of your butt & stand up and be a man.
All you have to say is, !" was wrong, & I admit it". Simple..the only
other thing required is a bit of humility, instead of futile arse-hole
bull sh@T!

Old July 21st 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

wrote:

[...]

Im not your big bear no more?

Old July 21st 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 21 Jul, 16:45, roachies shuffle wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Im not your big bear no more?- Hide quoted text -

No.
But, then again, I didn't realise I was dealing with Jekyll & Hide.
Thankfully I know better now. Stick to your new debutant.
I'm sure she will keep you amused & appreciate your filthy emails.

Oh Nick, baby.... ChickWithDick Cat health & behaviour 2 July 19th 07 10:11 PM
Ohhhh Nick.... ChickWithDick Cat health & behaviour 0 July 19th 07 04:04 AM
Nick Mischief Cat anecdotes 34 June 10th 07 06:11 PM
Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504 Go Daddy Cat health & behaviour 13 February 9th 07 11:54 AM
For Noon Cat Nick ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 3 August 7th 05 01:03 AM