Dont forget all da faxz

Old August 26th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Dont forget all da faxz

Las weekz someonz told me howta get in da outz, you knowz getz bak 6 feetz
and SPRING when da door openz? Well, whoeffer told me dat forgotted somfin
reallirealli importan, dat iz ta tuck in myown tailz. I did it all just
finez and den, da gramby hadz my tail in herown handz and da offer hqand
under my tummi and boom, I waz bak in da houze. Willow hisspittin cauze she
didn make da outz dis day.

Old August 26th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Las weekz someonz told me howta get in da outz, you knowz getz bak 6 feetz
and SPRING when da door openz? Well, whoeffer told me dat forgotted
somfin reallirealli importan, dat iz ta tuck in myown tailz. I did it all
just finez and den, da gramby hadz my tail in herown handz and da offer
hqand under my tummi and boom, I waz bak in da houze. Willow hisspittin
cauze she didn make da outz dis day.

Oh goodness! Willow, is you old enough to get fixedwhennotbroke yet?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 26th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez, I finally got to da rite weight, Tooked a long timez ta make four
poundz. Goin in da nex week. Not sure what it all meanz but O.T. just
lauffs at me when I asked him what dey waz gonna du. I didn gain weit until
I started eatin peoplez fudz.

Old August 26th 07, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you iz rite, anna sinze da gramby kant see gud, you hasta keep it down so
her duzint see it go by, Tiger

Old August 26th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:03:08 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Las weekz someonz told me howta get in da outz, you knowz getz bak 6 feetz
and SPRING when da door openz? Well, whoeffer told me dat forgotted somfin
reallirealli importan, dat iz ta tuck in myown tailz. I did it all just
finez and den, da gramby hadz my tail in herown handz and da offer hqand
under my tummi and boom, I waz bak in da houze. Willow hisspittin cauze she
didn make da outz dis day.

You poor kitten! Tuck it in next time. Practice is purrfect.
Cinder
Old August 26th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Granby wrote:
Las weekz someonz told me howta get in da outz, you knowz getz bak 6 feetz
and SPRING when da door openz? Well, whoeffer told me dat forgotted somfin
reallirealli importan, dat iz ta tuck in myown tailz. I did it all just
finez and den, da gramby hadz my tail in herown handz and da offer hqand
under my tummi and boom, I waz bak in da houze. Willow hisspittin cauze she
didn make da outz dis day.

I uz dis to get to da IN an mebbe yuns cud use it to get to da out.
Wun nite I din wanna seep in da barn, altho I usully don mind. So I
wated for Konrad, r d*g, to come to da OUT. Konrad is bigbig an I am
a big tomcat bud not bigbig. I wandered aroun da yard wid Kinrad an
waited for him to go inna IN. Affer awile he god to door an yell for
Daddy to wet himin an Itog unner his belly. Id wuz dark an rainy an
Daddy din see me under Kinrad tummy ez he wennin. Den I seeped onna
couch. Berry warmcuddly. I wen out wen Daddy put out da fudz four da
barncats.

I diddit seferal times dat winter. Den Daddy saw me doit. He sez, "you
reeely wan in, doncha?" So now I wiv indaIN an onee seep OUT wen I
wanna.

Daddy don have no puter, so had my fren Maggie May have her Uncl Bill
typebite dis.

Wascal

Old August 27th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:07:05 +0000, Will in New Haven wrote:

Granby wrote:
[...]

Famouse qwote: "Ware thers a Will, thers a way". TuTu

Old August 27th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

--

Dats furry smart, Wascal.

Ranger
Old August 27th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Granby wrote:
[...]

Ifn yuns encurag him he will mek me mek Uncl Bill typebite about
datime he beated up da big racoom on is veryown porch. Hee tol me dat
becuze he thot I mite wanna hav sum kittens bud I gav dat up.

Maggy May

Old August 27th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Ifn yuns encurag him he will mek me mek Uncl Bill typebite about
datime he beated up da big racoom on is veryown porch. Hee tol me dat
becuze he thot I mite wanna hav sum kittens bud I gav dat up.

Maggy May

I would luf to hear about dat.

Sammy