declaw or not to declaw?

Old March 30th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Billy Colburn

Default declaw or not to declaw?

Matthew wrote in message:
,

"Annie" wrote in message
anyone who believes declawing is not as bad as some people
make it out to be must be a troll?

PLONK

The last refuge of a newsgroup nitwit who can't handle any challenge to
his moronic logic. He can't just killfile someone or just ignore them.
He has to make a big show of it.

Sheesh! What a pathetic dip****.

--
Billy Colburn

Old March 30th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default now I feel like an idoit was declaw or not to declaw??

"Billy Colburn" who managed once again to crawl out of the dumpster
snarffed:
jmcquown ,

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
I feel like a real idiot for responding to this thread, but I did
tell this person what I thought. Being new here, I had no idea she
was a troll :/ But, I let her know I was totally against de-clawing
and why Hug
Kyla

Doesn't require being a newbie to *this* newsgroup to figure out a
troll. We try to give people the benefit if the doubt but it's
obvious from the get-go if they want to argue after getting good
information they are just here to stir up trouble.

Translation:
If you disagree with me you're a troll.

Oh pish tosh !

If you disagree with what I say is the truth you are a troll.

You've been 'Cheezing' again, haven't you??
(South Park reference)

--
Billy Colburn

Now go back to the 'stinky litterbox,'
and listen to some Barry Manilow.
Kyla
--notiting a subtle change in the 'Subject/Header
+=^@V@^=`,

Old March 30th 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't have seen this Troll's reply if *you* hadn't replied to him!
Please stop with the all drama and either killfile them or ignore them.
Please?????

Jill

Old March 30th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I would have though by now everyone had added to their kilfile list. As I
said earlier, even after a specific warning from Matthew, the troll won this
round. If you accidentally respond to something like that, to post again
about it for any reason, even to apologize is "feeding". Yeah I know I just
added a few calories to their diet by saying this.
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Old March 30th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Naw, the troll didn't *really* win the round. "Back in the day"...the
definition
of "trolling" was to pop in a newsgroup, post a known volatile
subject, and eventually
the regulars of differing opinions would start arguing with *each
other*. The troll
would then back off, watch the division in the group and enjoy the
fireworks.
RPCA is sort of different that way. About all you get here when you
post "Should
I declaw?" is bombarded with helpful information and links. No one
flames each
other.

I didn't mind this post/thread at at all. You never know how many
people lurk
but never post, and it's good info. to get out in print once in a
while.
(And the recipes never hurt either!)

Sherry

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

* * * *X

I wouldn't have seen this Troll's reply if *you* hadn't replied to him!
Please stop with the all drama and either killfile them or ignore them.
Please?????

Jill- Hide quoted text -

Old March 30th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Annie wrote:
i need to declaw my little mitzi because she is tearing up
the furniture but my sister says thats cruel

the vet says its fine and i believe him over my sister
because she is one of those peta nuts who puts the welfare of
animals over that of people

annie

Well, I'd CERTAINLY put the "welfare" of my pet over that of my damned
FURNITURE!!!!!! I understand declawing is illegal in some countries,
and IMO it SHOULD be in the U.S. as well! Many American vets will not
declaw, and I stopped going to the one I had in Pasadena when I
discovered he was touting laser surgery for that purpose. (Laser
surgery may be less painful for the cat, but how would YOU like to go
through life minus the first joints of all your fingers?)

I know you're probably just a particularly obnoxious troll, but on the
off-chance you are merely a clueless human being, someone needed set you
straight.
Old March 30th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

hopitus wrote:
On Mar 29, 1:33 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Annie" wrote in message

i need to declaw my little mitzi because she is tearing up
the furniture but my sister says thats cruel
the vet says its fine and i believe him over my sister
because she is one of those peta nuts who puts the welfare of
animals over that of people
annie

Try Google and learn something

Hopefully this group won't fall for some nobody starting this debate gain
specially one from a known troll ISP

HelLO I thought this was one of the NOT topics in rpca FACs.

Think again! (Or perhaps someone should revise the FAQ's?) "Indoor vs
outdoor" may be a matter of opinion, opposing the trauma of unnecessary
and painful surgery and advising the clueless not to have it done is NOT
an option!)