Furry sad storee...

Old April 11th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default Furry sad storee...

Feel free to spread the word and x-post this to the other cat
newsgroups if you feel like it.

--- Unca Cory

Pet Cat Shot and Killed in Owner's Front Yard

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/17523614.html

A shooter kills a family pet in the middle of a Chippewa Falls
neighborhood. Now, the cat's owner is scared to go in her own front
yard.

"I looked out the window immediately," Heather tells us, pointing to
the big window in her living room. Heather was sitting just inches
from it Monday night and just feet from where a bullet hit one of her
pet cats.

"He was shaking and then he fell down," she says. "I yelled 'no
Oliver!' really loud, and then I brought him inside and comforted him
until he died."

Heather says she looked around, but didn't see anyone near her home.

"We do believe it was a rifle," says Lt. John Liddell with the
Chippewa Falls Police Department. "They were either very lucky or very
accurate. I tend to believe they were accurate."

Either way, Lt. Liddell says the department will continue to search
for the shooter.

"Number one it's illegal to discharge a firearm in the city, but then
to shoot toward a residence really increases someone's ability to get
hurt," Lt. Liddell says.

"He could've missed and I could've got shot. And there's a school and
the YMCA near here. It's very unsafe, very unsafe," Heather says.

She says she's afraid to let her dogs Sara, Tara and Snoopy outside,
and especially her cat Stormy.

"The other cat, no, I'm not going to put him outside to be shot."

Heather says she won't be spending much time out there either.

"I'm really freaked out. I feel very uncomfortable. I feel unsafe to
be in my front yard," Heather says.

But, she wants her story heard, in hopes of stopping someone else from
going through the pain of losing a pet.

"I hope he hears this, whomever shot my cat and he feels bad and he
won't do this to anyone else's cat," Heather says. Oliver may be gone,
but I can speak for him and I will speak for him because he can't"

Heather buried Oliver on Wednesday.

If you have any information about the shooting, please call the
Chippewa Falls Police Department at (715) 723-4424.

If caught, the person who shot Oliver could face a $10,000 fine and
three and a half years in prison.
Old April 11th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, my. Weze purrin fur Oliver, dat his transition to da bridj is ez,
and fur Heather an da furry big hole in her hart.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old April 11th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 12:50*pm, Booker wrote:
Oh, my. Weze purrin fur Oliver, dat his transition to da bridj is ez,
and fur Heather an da furry big hole in her hart.

Weze purrin to. An wee hop sumwun busts a cap on hooever did it. Peepl
hoo hurt kitteez an d*geez iz da lowess foum ub lif.

--
Wascal, four houses Fowler, Reich, Coady
Old April 11th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 11 April 2008 12:57, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 11, 12:50Â*pm, Booker wrote:
Oh, my. Weze purrin fur Oliver, dat his transition to da bridj is ez,
and fur Heather an da furry big hole in her hart.

Weze purrin to. An wee hop sumwun busts a cap on hooever did it. Peepl
hoo hurt kitteez an d*geez iz da lowess foum ub lif.

--
Wascal, four houses Fowler, Reich, Coady

Purrrrzzzz frum Catnada. We are so sad to hear this. There are sum
furry sick people out there.

Ciannamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old April 11th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 1:12*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
On Friday 11 April 2008 12:57, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 11, 12:50*pm, Booker wrote:
Oh, my. Weze purrin fur Oliver, dat his transition to da bridj is ez,
and fur Heather an da furry big hole in her hart.

Weze purrin to. An wee hop sumwun busts a cap on hooever did it. Peepl
hoo hurt kitteez an d*geez iz da lowess foum ub lif.

--
Wascal, four houses Fowler, Reich, Coady

* * * * Purrrrzzzz frum Catnada. *We are so sad to hear this. *There are sum
furry sick people out there.

Ciannamon.

How iz yorownself, Cinnamon? Yoo bee keepin Unca Fred gudgud cumpny?

--
Wascal

Old April 11th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 11 April 2008 15:01, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 11, 1:12Â*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
On Friday 11 April 2008 12:57, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 11, 12:50Â*pm, Booker wrote:
Oh, my. Weze purrin fur Oliver, dat his transition to da bridj is
ez, and fur Heather an da furry big hole in her hart.

Weze purrin to. An wee hop sumwun busts a cap on hooever did it.
Peepl hoo hurt kitteez an d*geez iz da lowess foum ub lif.

--
Wascal, four houses Fowler, Reich, Coady

Purrrrzzzz frum Catnada. Â*We are so sad to hear this. Â*There are sum
furry sick people out there.

Ciannamon.

How iz yorownself, Cinnamon? Yoo bee keepin Unca Fred gudgud cumpny?

No! Ize hiding an he can't find me. I'ze reel gudgud at hiding an I
found a gudgud spot alright. I'ze afrade ifn I come out he'll take me
away too. I duzn't want dat.

Old April 12th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 5:05 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
[...]

Hee wuvz yoo an heee gonna keep yoo WIFF him. Butted hee need yoo two
tak KER uv him. Hoominz iss helpless, yoo gnow.

--
Maggy May
Cuddleseep is speshul
Old April 12th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 11 April 2008 19:48, Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

I herd Fred talkin on da talking box tonight and he's goin ta take me
somewhere next week. An he keeps movin stuff around and repiling boxes
and makin that growly monster run, although he didn't do much of that
today, cuz I think he misses Ryan & Diana like I do. I usually go to
his bed after he's sleepin, so he wakes up and find me guardin his feet
frum greeblings. Then I cuddle into his feet cuz he won't take me away
at night, least that's what I think.

Cinnamon

I know Cinnamon won't want to be here when we're loading up the truck
so he'll have to go early to my new temporary home. I'm sorting out
the schedule now with my friends. I'm trying to figure what will be
the least stressful for Cinnamon.

Old April 12th 08, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz terrorobobble!
Purrrz furrr Oliver hu didn't du nuttin tu deezerf diz, an furr poor
Heather tuu.
Bad thotz tu da purpetratur.
--
Pitô.ônya