OMG - you HAVE to watch this video

Old November 19th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default OMG - you HAVE to watch this video

And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 19th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cute!! Kitty has really similar markings to my Smudgie too ...

www.flickr.com/photos/12061371@N04/2571967791/

Sharon

Old November 19th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Snerk! Stinky loved the Roomba but he only went as far as following around
the room. Dante runs away from it.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 19th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

ROFLOL! Thanks for the laugh!
Christine

Old November 19th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Nov 19, 10:38*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in ...

And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Snerk! *Stinky loved the Roomba but he only went as far as following around
the room. *Dante runs away from it.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

How do you like the Roomba? I am thinking of getting one. If it does
double duty
as a toy or distraction for Rusty, the better. Old Rusty just sleeps
all day. But I think
like Dante, he will probably run away from it.

Winnie
Old November 19th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Nov 19, 8:06�am, Magic Mood Jeep � wrote:
And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/
--
�^..^ This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)�
email me at nalee1964 (at) comcast (dot) nethttp://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

Too cute! Cherokee loved to be pushed around in a laundry basket, and
he wasn't a bit
afraid of the vacuum either; he used to love for me to vacuum him with
the wand attachment.
I bet he might have liked a Roomba.

Sherry
Old November 19th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/

That's great! Thanks for posting.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 19th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

ROTFLMAOWTIME! What a great cat toy that master's slave bought for him!!!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 19th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Winnie" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 10:38 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in

And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Snerk! Stinky loved the Roomba but he only went as far as following around
the room. Dante runs away from it.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

How do you like the Roomba? I am thinking of getting one. If it does
double duty
as a toy or distraction for Rusty, the better. Old Rusty just sleeps
all day. But I think
like Dante, he will probably run away from it.

Winnie

Best if you have a lot of open space, or actually move stuff to the walls.

Old November 19th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

looks like my LIMO