catnadian bakun

Old March 20th 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default catnadian bakun

her getsa little radikal when we stealz her fudz, she keepz sayin dey iz her
pointz anna hersef inteindza eat dem all, so i keep tellin hersef, ifin her
wuld gif uses owrz own we wuldint tryta take herz, Trudi
"Fred" wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:

so de ofur day softed getted owtta catnaidian bakun her hadint
shared da lazt time she made hersefa snak so we taked matterz into
owrown pawz*klawz* anna when she opined the wonnerful snak drawer
whut holdzsa cheeze anna catnaidian bakun, chester stood up onna one
side of soft MH stood up onna ofur side of hersef, anna I the
trudnator stood up behind hersef, we all putted owrz pawz up az hi
az we kuld atta same time anna juzt prezzed a little wif owrz klawz
owt, we didunt get ani catnaidian bakun butted we sure did getta
watch soft jump purti hi inna air, Trudi

Well it's only good manners to ask politely like that at first.
Next
time, ifn she duzn't give you any, you can go for it yourownselves.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old March 20th 09, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the worst part is trudi, chester and MH got me in my "saddle bags" and they
are tall enough to do it, how a 6/7 pound cat can strech to the "get a shot"
part of my rear end is just beyond me, soft
"Granby" wrote in message
I usually fix breakfast in my rode and it is knee length. All I could think
of when I read that was OUCH!!!, scrape down the side of the leg as they
fell off.
"Lucy" wrote in message
OUCH!!!!!!

Old March 20th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

we iz writin diz down, unfurtunately owrz dw wented to da brig so
skratchinitselfz furnt won't upset nobodi rite now, Trudi writin notez fur
when da new washer box getz here

The hard part was training the humans to understand it!

Adam
Old March 20th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz hoominz iz purti smurt, fura long time we thinked dey wuz stupid but
den we figured owt dey iz smurt but playz stupid so dey duzint haft do whut
we wantz, Trudi

Old March 20th 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
the worst part is trudi, chester and MH got me in my "saddle bags" and they
are tall enough to do it, how a 6/7 pound cat can strech to the "get a shot"
part of my rear end is just beyond me, soft

I noticed today that when Sam stands on his hind legs to reach his front
paws up along the doorframe (which by the way, is NOT an official
scratching post), he's nearly up to my waist, and I'm 5'5".

Of course, he's probably - well, certainly - more than 6/7 pounds.

Cheryl
Old March 21st 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester and MH are much larger/longer cats, Trudi should weigh around 8
pounds but she stays thin so is generally in the 6.9 to 7.7 pound range, so
for her to reach that high was quite shocking... and it hurt, I am just
under 5.4 so it isn't like i am that tall but for her to reach that high
means the others can reach much higher if they want, soft

Old March 21st 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I know. Mew haf tu get ther attenshion.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
ifin hersef wuuld share like her iz spozed to we wuuldint hafta do deze
thingz, Trudi
"Lucy" wrote in message
OUCH!!!!!!

Old March 21st 09, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

zatli, all it wuld take iz one slize fur two of uses but NOOOOO her greedy
cheap self duzint share nearli offin enuf, Trudi

Stormmee wrote:
ifin hersef wuuld share like her iz spozed to we wuuldint hafta do deze
thingz, Trudi
"Lucy" wrote in message
OUCH!!!!!!

Old March 23rd 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Yoo got dat rite Trudi. Mine hooomin iz purty smurt wen et combz tew typin,
but et taykes awl da uhtenshun hur shud be gibbin uses ensted. Dat'z not
rite..
But her duz wuv usess, her sayed sew.. I wike tew wock by her pooter wich
iz onna cawfee tayble, n mayke hur mayke mystaykakes wen I jump up on hur n
noswpoink hurself. Rite gnow, I am sleepinna inna chair n P0okie iz between
meowmie n pa onna cowch bunny kicking meowmie n mayking hur waff.
Yess, I kan too type in my sleep . Kant efferkitty?

=^;;^= Mosey going 'neener neener'

Old March 23rd 09, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Ya thimk? I dunno baowt dat one. Meowmie offured me a peece uff a fingy
kalled a bagel n I dint wike et. Taysted wike cardboard, n I hab had sum
pritty gud taysting kardbored. But diz was yukky.
Mosey

ifin hersef wuuld share like her iz spozed to we wuuldint hafta do deze
thingz, Trudi
"Lucy" OUCH!!!!!!