Dis gurl will feed me anything

Old March 21st 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Dis gurl will feed me anything

Fangu up Wascal, we hasta git bak to da kruize fore sumphin portant happenz.
Da sekretari may not post diz nite, hey iz worn out from worrink. Piglet
glad to know Wascal would help her, friends are always nice to have.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 20, 4:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I iz glad urselfz haz Heather to tect yourownselfz. Piglet.

Da Bear wud come along two an HEE wud try too mak FRENZ wiff da meen
d*ggie. Da Bear iz da gudwill ambassadoor an mak frenz efferywer hee
goes. If Uncl Bill had gnot panikd da Bear wudda mad frenz wiff da
pritty skunk.

If DAT don' wurk, Heather will beet da meen d*g up. I gnow yoo don'
wanna go in da OUT but we wud protek yoo if yoo had to four sum
reesun.

--
Wascal

Old March 21st 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 20, 8:39*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Fangu up Wascal, we hasta git bak to da kruize fore sumphin portant happenz.
Da sekretari may not post diz nite, hey iz worn out from worrink. *Piglet

Wee will keep in touch wiff Granby butted yoo ar rite. Let us go four
a stroll on "A" dek an wook at da stars.

offers his arm

--
Wascal
Old March 23rd 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Yoo tell herself. Diz kat haz a owner? Wzup wit dat?
In diz groop, WE OWN YOO!

=^xx^= Mosey....hissed
~~

On DIZ GROUP, we neffer, neffer uzes da wordz "Fat Cat". We are Fluffy
not fat.

"Tabbeycat"
Dis mornin my owner fed me Hony Bunches of Oats. It was a bit
sweet fur my taste, but it was really crunchy. She put plenty of milk
on it, so it wasn't too bad. By the way, unlike most adult cats, I'm
not lactose-intolerant. I guess I'm lucky dat she spoils me wif dese
foodz. All the ofur cats at our apurrtment are stuck wif disgusting
dollar-store cat food.
Sometimes, she goes out of her way and cooks fur me. On
Saturday mornins, she makes me biscuits and gravy wif hash browns.
Dat's why I like bein a Sofurn cat; we get the best food. And believe
me, if mew try her meowmie's fried chiken and steak fries, mew'd fall
in love wif it rite away. It's dat good. Normally, though, cooked food
I eat is usually a ready meal. Usually she brings home Banquet ready
meals, but dis time she brought Smart Ones. But I guess I do need to
lose som weit, because I'm a really fat cat. Last time dey weied me at
the vet, I was almost 14 kilos! Dat's way to heavy fur a cat my age
and breed! Now, dey're walking me and givin me healthy food. I like
goin on walks, cause the weafur's really good in East Texas dis time
of year, and a lot of ofur people are walking deyr pets. Believe it or
not, more people here at Sunridge Apurrtments are walkin cats instead
of d*gs. Oh, I need to go now; it's time fur my walk.

Sincere purrs,

Lori Tabbey

Old March 24th 09, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Maybee sew, I dunt gnow hurself furry well.
Herself sayed hur wuz a 'fat cat' n dat wuz wrung, oh well, hoo karez?
No biggie but da gramby wuz rite, we is not fat we iz fluffy.
I dunt yoosully git hissed at awl. I dunt wike tew fite.
Mosey