Et iz noizy owt

Old March 30th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Et iz noizy owt

Yefterday, dey kame n moofed a hole howse, a trailer, n gnow dey r kleening
up awl da mess n trying tew take a sharp fingy wif teeth, Meowmie telled me
itz a saw, n dey r habbit trubble taykin da shed apart. Dey left da stairs
tew da porch n a buncha junk behing wen dey taked da mobile hoam. I gess da
Pass gots lots uff snow but hut axed the guy n he sayed et mayed it offer et
umkay. Gnow dere iz gonna kest be a big MT spot were da home wuz n I dunno
wat dey r gunna do wif et.
Meowmie wurries dat wild peeples wil frow parties offer dere n frow garbage
n mayke a mess n da yung managur is a furry unplezzant purrson n nobuddy
wikes hurself at all. Her cood be niser tew da homins hoo live heer cuz dey
iz older n hur dont show dem no respext at awl, or help dem. Hur iz jest
dere 3 daze a week, mostly te kause trubble n kollext da toonas for da land.
I dunno wat dey r gonna do wif dat big spase, but dey bedder moof sumbuddy
nise in dere. Da nise laddee hoo usta live dere went to da Bridge frum da
cancermonster. Dere r no barekids in da park, cuz it is for peeplez age 55
and offer, Mine Meowmie n Pa fit dat bill.
Dey iz boff older dan dirt. hee hee hee.
None uff da innybury iz furry frendly n nobody comez offer tew bizit usses.
Sew we jest stay hoam cuz our hoomins r bof disabled. Pa kan go pwases, but
not Meowmie, cuz uff hur boched neez. Her haz a neet wakker dat haz 4
weels, n a seet dat I wike tew ride daown da longh hall wiff. Her keeps
lotsa uff owr toys inna hur bafroom .
Oooooo, hur iz gonna gib usses sum nip.
Mosey
--a happee kitty n I feal bedder tew
Hmmm, et gots qwiet awl uff a sudden

Old March 30th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 29, 6:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Welf, Mosee, i simpafizez wif yoo. Heer we gotz gwowl-monsturz in da
fwunt goink bak n fort awl day, an wILE animulz in da bak wer dere is
da wudz..soz i muts stay inside..da gud fink is me n meowmie pway wotz
uf games an haff menny toyz, an window seets at efery window. pwus da
meowmies wap. an she gotz a pet stwowwer an i getz tu go in da OUT
innit..an if iam gud kitty, she wetz me sit in da gwass wile she is
foowink wif da gardin.

Dat shed bidniz sounz twuwy awful..it muts be wike a clowder uf
bansheez wif dutsbutders n haredwyerz an bagyuum cleenerz awl goink
cwazee!

I wike dat wakker sing. itz wotz uf fun to wide on sings. an getted
swung aroun in bazketz.

Heers sum uf mine 'nip stuf. Too wotz uf fun an wuv, an gNo banshee
bizness! MeOwy {^-"-^}~
Old March 31st 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Purrhapz day wyll replayze da owld howze wiff uh noo mobilehome wat
izzint mobile, an giv it uh noo skirt, an sum landskaypink, an sell it
tu sum nize noolee senyur folkz. Dat hapinz uhlot weer we ez ar.
Hoominz ar furrendlee tu eetsh udder heer, lyke wen yu wok ur driff by
dey wayfe ur sa hi, effin if day dunt kno yuz. An wunzt uh mumff day
purrpur dinner in da klubheowze furr summa da heer-livverz. Summytymez
meowmee hewlpz serv, an summytymez hur n' Pawpaw bringz sumpin gudgud
home, lyke cornbeef lazt tyme. I dunt lyke kabbidje minownselph.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 31st 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

[...]

Oh, I hoap one uff da gwowl-monsturz dunt git yer Meowmie.

Dat shed bidniz sounz twuwy awful..it muts be wike a clowder uf
bansheez wif dutsbutders n haredwyerz an bagyuum cleenerz awl goink
cwazee!

**aynd haow, but dey finully gotted et owt uf fere, dey hadda tayke da long
fing wid da teed, umm a saw dat wuz pwgged in, sew dat may a skreeeeeeeee
noyze.
But et iz qwiet gnow. Mrrrrrt.

I wike dat wakker sing. itz wotz uf fun to wide on sings. an getted
swung aroun in bazketz.

**Mee tew, me n Pookie got inna fite onnit doz mornin wen hurself wus usleep
n boy, hur smaked usses wif a pillow. Hur thretened tew wok da door iffen we
dint qwit it, Et wuz layte, et wuz onlee 4 am n da dum hoominz need dere
beeyewty sleep.
We nebber gotted swung aroun in da bazket.

Heers sum uf mine 'nip stuf.

*Dunt mynd if I doo, fangu furry mutch

Too wotz uf fun an wuv, an gNo banshee
bizness! MeOwy {^-"-^}~

Hare hare hee hee hee

Mosey =^.:^=
( o )oooo0

Old March 31st 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I hoap dey doo dat..they lefted 2 smawl tweez. Cut em daown n dey r layin
onna graownd. A dey runned offer owr lawn wif dat hevy truck fingy n messes
up owr gwass...mrrrrrrrt "/
Dey usta hab da onse a munth wat dey kall a pot luck daown at da clubhaowse
n efferbuddy brot fudz. dey did hab one a week ugo da hadd korn beef n
kabbage, neether wich ugreez wiff Meowmie or Pa n et wuz pouring rayne n
ulmost snow, sew dey desided tew stay hoam n I gess hardlee nobuddy else
went eether. Ma n Pa uzed tew go tew dem awl da time, but da managur gotted
fyred n da noo one aint nise, n nobody wantz to do fings tewgether innymoar.
We will wiv heer for 3 yeers in Joon. Sad it iz fur dem..
I wike et. I kan wach the Wurld go by inna big frunt window n Meowmie leefs
da slide door open a liddle on da side sew wee kan git sum fresh ayer, we
luff dat tew.
Da peeple heer r nise, n wen Meowmie duz go owt, iffen dey see hur or Pa,
dey wave n say Hi n tawk fur a minnit. We dont gnow nobody sat iz meen
heer, Da meen peeple dat uzed tew be meowmiez frend moved n meomie iz gwad
dat gurl iz gone. Hur wuz nuffin but trubble.
Mosey

http://home.comcast.net/~dutch.waterman/site/ usses

Old March 31st 09, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 30, 7:50*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

* * * * * * ( *o )oooo0- Hide quoted text -

I gotz to agwee wif yoo an Pookie (sighh..so hansum), dere is gno
bedder tyme dan 4 am. Awldoh 3 am gud too. Butted gnot pawssibul to
git da hoominz up an wunnin' den. I haff twied. Da mos' dey wil doo
is go in da baffwoom den wite bak to da bed. Too bad dey is missink
out, huh? MeOwy ^o"o^ (at 4 am)

Hey dat is skawy banshee!