Emergency purrs for Jim

Old March 12th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Emergency purrs for Jim

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how
long he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

Oh my goodness, Annie, what a terrible worry. Lots and lots of purrs and
positive vibrations coming over the pond for Jim to recover swiftly and for
your frazzled nerves.
I haven't forgotten how kind you were to me when I was so ill. You sent me
a card with a little child trying to climb over something high, do you
remember? I still have it.
That's what it's like when you are quite ill, a hurdle that is almost too
high - towards recovery that you might not believe will happen.

((hugs))
Tweed

Old March 12th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for Jim and all of you. Hang in there.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how
long he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to
send purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder
thanks all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Old March 12th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way for Jim.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old March 12th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Mar 11, 6:17 pm, "Annie Wxill" wrote:
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how long
he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Yikes! I've got the girls on the job. Hope everything is back to
normal soon, Annie and that Jim will be none the worse for it.

Melissa

Old March 13th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

....You sent me a card with a little child trying to climb over something
high, do you
remember? I still have it. That's what it's like when you are quite ill,
a hurdle that is almost too high - towards recovery that you might not
believe will happen.
((hugs))
Tweed

Yes, I remember that card. That is sweet that you kept it.

I remember how worried you were and I'm glad you got better. I hope your
next surgery goes well, too.

Annie

Old March 13th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Annie Wxill wrote:
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how long
he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Egad, Annie! What a surprise. Purrs and prayers for Jim's clots to be
taken care of soon, and anti-worry purrs on the way for you!

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 13th 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Oh no! I just got home from taking Dennis to Perth and read this! I'm
so sorry, Annie. Mega, ultra strong purrs are on the way immediately.
I hope he gets through this pronto with no lasting effects.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old March 13th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Annie Wxill wrote:

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how long
he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Jim's complete recovery and
hugs for you, Annie,
Polonca and Soncek