What Can I Do To Help This Cat?

Old November 21st 03, 11:17 PM
Sherry

Sure, the urls are below. Just wondering .. any reason you have failed to ask
Steve, Alison or the rest of any documentation: lack of interest?

Quite not, I was very interested. Your reply to Steve was.." I offer info from
legitimate sources (urls available on request as is the other documentations I
offered time and
time again) and you and the other trolls keep insisting on using your opinion
as fact."
The topic was, outdoor cats in the UK, and the fact that he claims cats appear
to be rarely hit by cars. You've posted URLS about cats in Greece, and cats in
Australia. I thought you had some statistical information to defend your
position of calling Steve a troll.

Sherry

Old November 21st 03, 11:20 PM
Sherry

Have you had your head up your arse all this time? How many years have people
posted their right to dictate a position on an issue - declaw or not..inside
or
not...spay/neuter or not are three of the major threads that have continued
throughout time. Apparently, you missed the posts where I backed up my
"opinion" with legitimate research materials and have spent a major block of
time getting information on this particular issue. You and other trolls
insist
on posting your opinons as fact. There have been no (0) attempts to every
back

You're going way out in left field. The original topic, and my beef was
slamming a poster on another newsgroup for letting their cats out, when you
have *no idea* the environment there. Then going off on a tangent about reading
about cats killed, ad nauseum, when the truth was, the cat wasn't even harmed.
If you're looking to me for a ****ing contest on whether or not cats should be
kept indoors in an unsafe environment, you won't get it. I agree totally. The
key word is "unsafe environment."

Sherry

Old November 21st 03, 11:23 PM
Luvskats00

Hey Sheryl...

let's call a truce. It appears we are on the same side.
Old November 21st 03, 11:23 PM
Luvskats00

Old November 21st 03, 11:23 PM
Luvskats00