Links to David Yehudah's Stories

Old January 22nd 05, 05:11 AM
Flippy

Default Links to David Yehudah's Stories

Hi all,

As you probably already know, since 1998 I have collected most of David's
stories. Most of them are on my website:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/davesview.html.

However, I have just put them together into a zipped file for Patty to
download, and if you are interested in having them too here is the direct
link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/davidsstories.zip (406 KB)

David Stevenson also has David's stories on his website:
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/index.htm

Purrs to all,
--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old January 22nd 05, 07:00 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:11:28 +1100, Flippy wrote:

Hi all,

As you probably already know, since 1998 I have collected most of David's
stories. Most of them are on my website:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/davesview.html.

However, I have just put them together into a zipped file for Patty to
download, and if you are interested in having them too here is the direct
link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/davidsstories.zip (406 KB)

David Stevenson also has David's stories on his website:
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/index.htm

Purrs to all,

Great reading! Thanks a million. MLB

Old January 23rd 05, 09:54 AM
PatM

Hi. I've been reading through David's stories and I checked out your
nifty website too. Played Chole's "squeak" for my Punkin who awoke
from a sound sleep on the footstool and stared at the computer with
startled, wide eyes! I'm sure she figured I had something to do with
it.LOL

Awesome picts of some gorgeous kitties!! Crisp, beautiful color. Do
you mind if I ask what sort of camera you used? I've been sort of
looking, but there are so many to pick from. PatM

Old January 23rd 05, 11:22 PM
Flippy

"PatM" wrote ...
Hi. I've been reading through David's stories and I checked out your
nifty website too. Played Chole's "squeak" for my Punkin who awoke
from a sound sleep on the footstool and stared at the computer with
startled, wide eyes! I'm sure she figured I had something to do with
it.LOL

Awesome picts of some gorgeous kitties!! Crisp, beautiful color. Do
you mind if I ask what sort of camera you used? I've been sort of
looking, but there are so many to pick from. PatM

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you and Punkin enjoyed Chloe's
squeaks. :-)

I've used about 5 different cameras over the years for the pictures. The
latest I use is a digital camera, Panasonic LC33 which I got last May. I
think the crisp pictures you are referring to were taken with the digital
camera.