Job Purr Request

Old June 29th 04, 05:58 AM
Jeanne Hedge

Default Job Purr Request

I've been unemployed for 2 months now, and had my first interview on
Thursday. I'm really interested in the job I interviewed for, it's
back in my old area of expertise and would be a *lot* more interesting
than my last job (programmer).

As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com
Old June 29th 04, 06:25 AM
Melissa Houle

Jeanne Hedge wrote in message
I've been unemployed for 2 months now, and had my first interview on
Thursday. I'm really interested in the job I interviewed for, it's
back in my old area of expertise and would be a *lot* more interesting
than my last job (programmer).

As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Good luck, and many, many purrs, Jeanne! Knock 'em dead when you get that
second interview. Unemployment really sucks, and the right job can be
wonderful.

Melissa

Old June 29th 04, 06:34 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:58:16 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

I've been unemployed for 2 months now, and had my first interview on
Thursday. I'm really interested in the job I interviewed for, it's
back in my old area of expertise and would be a *lot* more interesting
than my last job (programmer).

As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Purrs on the way for that second interview, and for it to go well
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old June 29th 04, 06:35 AM
Marina

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote
I've been unemployed for 2 months now, and had my first interview on
Thursday. I'm really interested in the job I interviewed for, it's
back in my old area of expertise and would be a *lot* more interesting
than my last job (programmer).

As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Lots of employment purrs are winging their way over the Atlantic for you
(and all our other friends looking for a job in the US).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old June 29th 04, 06:41 AM
Helen Wheels

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Purrs on their way - the supply is unlimited.
Helen Wheels

Old June 29th 04, 06:53 AM
Gandalf

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:58:16 -0500, Jeanne Hedge wrote:

I've been unemployed for 2 months now, and had my first interview on
Thursday. I'm really interested in the job I interviewed for, it's
back in my old area of expertise and would be a *lot* more interesting
than my last job (programmer).

As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

I was out of work for a whole year once, so I know how bad it is.

Big time purrs on the way!

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Oliver is missing! Urgent Purr Request Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 April 6th 04 03:49 AM
Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 07:28 AM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM
If you can spare a purr or so...another request Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 20 September 7th 03 08:19 AM
ANOTHER Purr Request Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 15 September 4th 03 06:36 AM