a wmc clip as a memorial to my recently departed chumley

Old November 1st 05, 01:05 PM

Default a wmc clip as a memorial to my recently departed chumley

I have just blogged a memorial tribute (wmv cli)p I made in honor of my
recently departed pal, Chumley.

I came hear looking for a shoulder to cry on about 5 weeks ago when he
passed, and y'all were very kind and supportive, and thought if anyone
would understand why I would bother to make something like this, you
folks would.

Thanks again, chuck
http://thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com/

Old November 1st 05, 01:13 PM
Helen Miles

"dbsrecords" wrote in message
ups.com

I have just blogged a memorial tribute (wmv cli)p I made in honor of my
recently departed pal, Chumley.

Thanks again, chuck
http://thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com/

What a lovely and touching tritute. Only one critisism.... where was the
tissue warning? ;o)

{{{HUGS}}}

Helen M

Old November 1st 05, 04:29 PM
theresa

Chuck, That was a lovely tribute. I liked the music very much.
Thank you for loving Chumley so much.

Purrs,
Theresa

Old November 1st 05, 06:30 PM

Thanks y'all....somewhere I know Chumley is purring up a storm. He
would do that when he was being talked about (like a switch would go
on).

The music is by Denny Freeman, a good friend of mine, who at the
current time is playing guitar in the Bob Dylan band. (lucky dog...).
chuck