An idea for a mass purr day

Old September 10th 04, 08:19 AM
O J

On Fri, 10 Sep, Takayuki wrote:

Like for example, does everyone get the same sorts of reactions from
their cats when you stroke or scritch them? Betty gets elevator butt
and elevator shoulders, and stroking her cheeks makes her squint and
"smile". Also, scritching her chin makes her streeetch her neck out
like a turtle.

Those are the reactions I see from mine most of the time. Tasha, my
fluffy Russian Blue, will meow if I skritch her at the base of her
tail on her back (where you would skritch to get elevator butt). Then
she'll move away. She comes right back though for more. She's a
snuggy girl on the bed, but not much of a lap sitter.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old September 10th 04, 09:29 AM
LOL

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..

Felix and Ava have daily purr/coo sessions.

Yes, the bird has been renamed. "He" surprised us this morning, after
20 months of acquaintance, with an egg [she's an only bird].

Heh. Please tell the proud mom congratulations for me. :-D
------
Krista

Old September 10th 04, 12:22 PM
Adrian

Christina Websell wrote:
I second that. I enjoy all the posts and the stories, but there just
isn't enough time for me to reply to 100 a day ;-)
Esp with (temporarily) one eye..it seems to make a different to my
reaqding and ty-ping - see what I mean?

Tweed
Try this. Shut one eye and try and pour some water into a glass.

Welcome back, Tweed. I hope your operation was a success.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
Job Purr Request Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 54 July 1st 04 05:09 PM
Purr Chain Stacey Cat anecdotes 28 November 25th 03 12:26 AM
Purr Pad Kris Dockter Cat anecdotes 3 September 22nd 03 02:18 PM