An idea for a mass purr day

Old September 10th 04, 04:51 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:19:41 -0500, "Karen"
yodeled:

wrote in message
Takayuki wrote:

does everyone get the same sorts of reactions from
their cats when you stroke or scritch them? Betty gets elevator butt
and elevator shoulders, and stroking her cheeks makes her squint and
"smile". Also, scritching her chin makes her streeetch her neck out
like a turtle.

My cats all do the turtle thing when I scritch them under the chin. In
fact, every cat I've ever scritched under the chin does that. It's one of
the only things I've noticed that doesn't seem to vary from cat to cat.

This type of skritching requires a warning though because I've actually had
both Grant and Pearl get choked up from extra ecstasy drool that is produced
at these times.

Ears. Stinky loves having his ears skritched. And pulled on.

Theresa

Old September 10th 04, 07:19 PM
Gennie

HI TAK!

WAVING! Like you I try not to be away from the group too long--I do
check in regularly--usually just lurking.
(Marietta has now joined the household---you can see pics in the
Catslaves photos page.)

Yep, most cats I've met n skritched do the turtle neck!

Turtle Necking will be added to my list o' RPCA terms along with
Elevator Butt, Upside-Downey Head and Airplane Ears.

Gennie
------------------------
Takayuki wrote in message . ..
wrote:

Takayuki wrote:

... it doesn't matter, as this is just an excuse to say, Hi Tak, nice
to see you back 'round these parts!

I try not to be away from the newsgroup too long, because, well, we
always have a lot of important things to discuss here.

Like for example, does everyone get the same sorts of reactions from

Old September 10th 04, 08:53 PM
Adrian

Adrian wrote:
SUQKRT wrote:
In article , "Adrian"
wrote:

CatNipped wrote:
I write stories for sort of the same reason I fart - it just has to
come out!!

OK where was the beverage warning? I'm glad I wasn't drinking
anything when I read that. :-)

CatNipped=BW
Suz

I think I'm begining to real isethat,Ithinkshe'safemaledave.-

I wonder what happend there, it looks fine in my sent items.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 10th 04, 08:53 PM
Adrian

Adrian wrote:

Old September 10th 04, 08:53 PM
Adrian

Adrian wrote:

Old September 11th 04, 12:17 AM
Takayuki

"Karen" wrote:

chin *edges* skritches. Definitely the favorite of all. They LOVE being
skritched along that jawbone line.

And the fur there is sooo soft. It's one of my favorite places to
kiss Betty.

It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
Job Purr Request Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 54 July 1st 04 05:09 PM
Purr Chain Stacey Cat anecdotes 28 November 25th 03 12:26 AM
Purr Pad Kris Dockter Cat anecdotes 3 September 22nd 03 02:18 PM