OT - Very Bizzare....

Old March 24th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT - Very Bizzare....

??????????????????????

Never have I ever posted anything about a person who or did commit suicide
or anything in that nature. Specially knowing that there are a few regulars
that post would hit home

Anything I ever posted that was disturbing was about animal abuse and or the
people that got caught doing abuse and what happened to them

And I always warned if it was bad

that post that she did was just plain sick

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
Neither was her comment

Well, she does have a point. You do have a tendency of posting disturbing
stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with cats.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 24th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Matthew wrote:
??????????????????????

Never have I ever posted anything about a person who or did commit
suicide or anything in that nature. Specially knowing that there are
a few regulars that post would hit home

Anything I ever posted that was disturbing was about animal abuse and
or the people that got caught doing abuse and what happened to them

And I always warned if it was bad

that post that she did was just plain sick

As Victor pointed out, it was no worse than many of your off topic posts.
And you've been arround usenet long enough to know not to top post.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 24th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Sorry just who I am
I am a top posting will be no matter what

"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
??????????????????????

Old March 24th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

I do understand and will let it go at that
"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
??????????????????????

Old March 24th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Matthew wrote:
Sorry just who I am
I am a top posting will be no matter what

Back in the killfile

*PLONK*

Old March 24th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Adrian A" wrote

| Matthew wrote:
| Sorry just who I am
| I am a top posting will be no matter what
|
| Back in the killfile
|
| *PLONK*

It doesn't work very well, Adrian, because he gets quoted a lot.

Old March 24th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_2_]

Bye Bye Adrian

It makes no difference that you kill filed me your choice.

Have a Nice Day and many purrs and prayers if you need them.

Old March 24th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian A wrote:

Matthew wrote:
Sorry just who I am
I am a top posting will be no matter what

Back in the killfile

*PLONK*

This seems a bit extreme. Of course, if you hate to read top-posted
articles, then killfile away. But I don't think that indicates that
someone is a jerk worth killfiling, in and of itself.

Joyce
Old March 24th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Oh Poor Pat make sure you add me too

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Adrian A" wrote

Old March 24th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Gee I think that means people like me

"Pat" wrote in message
et...