TED's verdict on Kitty Farmcat this afternoon.

Old June 24th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default TED's verdict on Kitty Farmcat this afternoon.

I am sorry tweed I am praying for a good out come and the pack is sending
purrs

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
She did not maintain the slight improvement I saw which caused me to
cancel her appointment last week. I said I would give her over the
weekend and she how she went.
She hardly ate on Sunday, no matter what lovely food was provided. Monday
morning she ate nothing, Monday after work I phoned TED to make a new
appointment for today.
She went missing again last night, she sneaked out somehow despite my best
efforts about shutting the door quickly after me even when I just pop
outside to put something in the garbage bin. It took me ages to find her,
I was climbing through neighbour's gardens, over fences, and up and down
looking in the street. Eventually another neighbour came to find me.
They'd rung my doorbell - but I was out looking for her. "Your cat is
here" and so she was, sitting on their doorstep like she thought she
belonged there and with no idea that her home was here or how to get back
to it.
I cannot seem to resolve the poo problems she's had since she first went
missing either. She poos everywhere and anywhere because she's "loose"
She pooed in her carrier on the way to the vet.
This is what he said. He will give her some injections to help her
appetite and a multi-vitamin injection. He said he is reluctant to
recommend more fluids for her "it will cost you a lot of money and is a
very short term solution for her." "

So, here is the verdict from TED. "you must think about calling it a day
if she doesn't get better from these injections" I knew he was being
kind, he wanted me to make a decision today. I wasn't ready for that.
She has until after the weekend to improve, after that, if she doesn't,
it's Rainbow Bridge.
I am crying now over an old fiesty cat that I never wanted but have grown
to love, so I have to go

Tweed

Old June 24th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Christina Websell wrote:
I am crying now over an old fiesty cat that I never wanted but have grown to
love, so I have to go

Purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 24th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

I'll see what effect, if any, her new injections have. Lets hope it
improves her. I am absolutely not going to keep her if her confusion is
such that she doesn't understand where she lives any more and it cannot be
resolved.
It's not fair to her to see her desperately trying to escape like she is.
It will break my heart, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and do
what you have to do.
She is 22 years old and I have done as much as am able to give her a nice
few years of retirement inside a house. I'm still feeling bad.

Tweed

"Granby" wrote in message
Human or cat, the hadrest decision is not to try anymore. I know this on
both levels. Prayers for you heart and for KFC. Damn, there is just
nothing to say that helps. We care and we share what we can. Grmby
"Joy" wrote in message
[...]

(((((((((Tweed)))))))))

Joy

Old June 24th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Of course you are, and you'll probably feel bad for some time. However you
know you have her best interests at heart, and you'll do the right thing
when it's time, even if that is very soon.

((((((((Tweed)))))))

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Old June 24th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers going you way. And whatever
decision you have to make will be the right one.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 24th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 2008-06-24, Christina Websell wrote:
She has until after the weekend to improve, after that, if she doesn't, it's
Rainbow Bridge.
I am crying now over an old fiesty cat that I never wanted but have grown to
love, so I have to go

It is sad, but you know when you take them in they will not
live to be 100. It still is worth the heartbreak to have
them weave in and out of your life.

Bud

Old June 24th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Christina Websell wrote:
She did not maintain the slight improvement I saw which caused me to cancel
her appointment last week. I said I would give her over the weekend and she
how she went.

Please know that I am right now sending up a bundle of prayers for you and
the venerable KFC. For strength, for both of you.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old June 25th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message news:862c67b56b66e@uwe...
Christina Websell wrote:
She did not maintain the slight improvement I saw which caused me to
cancel
her appointment last week. I said I would give her over the weekend and
she
how she went.

Please know that I am right now sending up a bundle of prayers for you and
the venerable KFC. For strength, for both of you.

--

I'm bracing myself, Baha. I am reasonally sure she won't be here with us in
two weeks time but of course you can never be sure with KFC, she does like

Tweed

Old June 25th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jun 24, 2:05�pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry you have to make such a difficult decision. Purrs for
your grieving heart.
Suz&Spicey