Cat Sitting (again)

Old October 17th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cat Sitting (again)

Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said she
needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. I don't exactly know
how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. I'll do my best! Wish
me luck.

Jill

Old October 17th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Oct 17, 7:11*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. *They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said she
needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. *I don't exactly know
how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. *I'll do my best! *Wish
me luck.

Jill

You'll do fine!! Does Schwartzy have any treat he is particularly
fond of? That might help lure him inside...

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old October 17th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 17, 8:52*am, wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:11*am, "jmcquown" wrote:

Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. *They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said she
needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. *I don't exactly know
how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. *I'll do my best! *Wish
me luck.

Jill

You'll do fine!! *Does Schwartzy have any treat he is particularly
fond of? *That might help lure him inside...

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

That's easy for you guys to say. Anyone who can herd chiggers would
find keeping one cat indoors rather simple..

Good like to Jill.

--
Will in New Haven
Old October 17th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said
she needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. I don't exactly
know how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. I'll do my best!
Wish me luck.

Jill

Good luck and purrs. Enjoy them.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 17th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Do you mean CHIGGER "Chiggers" or, is that a cats name.
I ask because years ago, so many I almost forgot about it, we had a cat that
some swore could herd fleas out of the grass. Would put his nose down,
snort and they said you could see fleas jumping ahead of him.

Old October 17th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Oct 17, 8:52 am, wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:11 am, "jmcquown" wrote:

Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the
hospital! Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and
clean their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she
particularly said she needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at
night. I don't exactly know how I'm supposed to do that since he
usually hides. I'll do my best! Wish me luck.

Jill

You'll do fine!! Does Schwartzy have any treat he is particularly
fond of? That might help lure him inside...

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

That's easy for you guys to say. Anyone who can herd chiggers would
find keeping one cat indoors rather simple..

Good like to Jill.

Thanks!
Or you could try herding cats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g

Heheh

Jill
Old October 17th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

jmcquown wrote:
Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said
she needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. I don't exactly
know how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. I'll do my
best! Wish me luck.

Jill

Suggestion: Tell those pussy cats they are now housecats. If you don't
let them out you will not have the worry of getting them back in. The
cats will adjust just fine. Best wishes. MLB
Old October 17th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 17, 11:24*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Oct 17, 8:52 am, wrote:
[...]

The secret to herding insects is _very small Border Collies_

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 17th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said
she needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. I don't exactly
know how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. I'll do my best!
Wish me luck.

Don't feed him his last meal until it's dark. Voila! works every time if I
want Boyfie in and then shut the door..

Tweed