Rob Update and purr request

Old November 16th 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Rob Update and purr request

Sunday Am I woke up with a nose about half an inch from my eyeball and
my eye rapidly drying out. ICK. Rob had shifted over to my side of the
bed so that QC, Merlin, and Huey could have enough room between him and
the edge of the bed. Tanada was sleeping on Rob's shoulder in her
favorite position (she does it to both of us) and Pine Cone was curled
up between my feet and Rob. I was half off the bed with my hind
quarters hanging over the edge. Not good.

After Rob's seizure, his doctor increased his Dilantin dose, which
always takes a few days to adjust. Friday, Rob had a MRI. Mandy and
Jim helped me as Rob was in his wheel chair due to the dosage change.
Saturday when I took him out for breakfast, he was back to his walker.

Every time Rob has a seizure, he loses something. It worries and angers
me, but there isn't a lot I can do but go with it. He is having more
problems with his right side and some of his autonomic nerves are
affected. We have an appointment to see his oncologist tomorrow am to
get the results from his MRI.

They keep telling us that Rob's tumors haven't changed, but I'm seeing
more evidence of his body deteriorating all the time. I canceled our
Thanksgiving plans because I cannot be sure how Rob will be feeling.
I'm going to cook, but I'm feeling more like TV dinners in front of the
bowl games.

However, I did convince Rob to shift his head a little and was able to
get off the bed without falling down. This is a good thing. The engine
light came on in VANessa and I got it checked out. The transmission is
acting up.

Please send purrs that VANessa's transmission is still under our CAR MAX
warranty and that Rob's MRI comes up good. I figure that if were lucky,
we'll get the possessed muddy cobalt blue Cobalt that we were given the
last time VANessa was in the shop.

Pam S. who enjoyed the possessed Cobalt
Old November 16th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

hope it goes well, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 16th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Nov 16, 10:05*am, tanadashoes wrote:

that Rob's MRI comes up good.

Purrs on the way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old November 16th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

[...]

Every time I think about what I'm going to do for this Thanksgiving,
the plans get adjusted downward another notch. I think it going to
be the heat and eat mashed potatoes and broccoli casserole from
Sam's club. The new savory butter Hawaiian rolls. A bakery pumpkin
pie (I like the pumpkin cream cheese pie from Raleys) Maybe I'll
just get a ham since that's what Charlie likes. Stuffing and gravy
from mixes. Wish I lived closer to a Popeye's. They are
advertising a Cajun Turkey.

Makes it easier to have everything ready to 'serve' at halftime.

Jo

Old November 16th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Pam }}}}}}}}}}}}
Lots of purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 16th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Nov 16, 1:05*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

{{{{{Pam}}}}} Purrs and prayers commencing.

Debby Hanoka
Old November 16th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Sunday Am I woke up with a nose about half an inch from my eyeball and my
eye rapidly drying out. ICK. Rob had shifted over to my side of the bed
so that QC, Merlin, and Huey could have enough room between him and the
edge of the bed. Tanada was sleeping on Rob's shoulder in her favorite
position (she does it to both of us) and Pine Cone was curled up between
my feet and Rob. I was half off the bed with my hind quarters hanging
over the edge. Not good.

(snippage)

Purrs for Rob continue on this end.

Jill

Old November 17th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for you, Rob and VANessa. (I love that name!) And I hope you get the
possessed Cobalt.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Old November 17th 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Muddy blue? That fine colour is called "blue granite" thank you...

(I drive one. Her name is Howlback after a Transformers character).

Purrs for Rob and VANessa

--Fil