[TW] Good news from Tuscaloosa

Old May 21st 11, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [TW] Good news from Tuscaloosa

From Yahoo News:

Aren't you glad it's Friday? Do you want to maybe cry a little in
celebration?

Then check out this video, below, of Judy Pugh, whose home was destroyed
by the tornadoes that swept through Tuscaloosa, Alabama on April 27. The
ferocious twister left at least 39 dead in Tuscaloosa alone.

Pugh cheerfully told local station WIAT that she rushed to the hallway
with her three cats when the mile-wide tornado hit. The roof fell on top
of her, but miraculously she and two of her cats were all in one piece.
"I tried to get to my hands and knees but I couldn't. I heard the young
men calling 'Ms. Judy, Ms. Judy, are you in there?'" she recalls.

Pugh was telling the station reporter about how much she missed her
third cat Cadie, whom she hadn't been able to find for three weeks, when
the cat walked right up to her during the interview. "I have everything
I want now. I have all three cats," she said.

You can watch the truly incredible video below:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...do-ruined-home

~~~~
The purr on the video is just wonderful

Yowie
Old May 21st 11, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
From Yahoo News:

[...]

That is too sweet! Cats are very resilient. I'm glad she got her third
kitty back. And what perfect timing!

Jill

Old May 21st 11, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Yowie" wrote in message
From Yahoo News:

[...]

That's the kind of news story that is all too rare.

Joy

Old May 21st 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

jmcquown wrote:

"Yowie" wrote in message
From Yahoo News:

[...]

Does anyone here think the cat didn't PLAN it that way?
Old May 21st 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

[snip]

Pugh was telling the station reporter about how much she missed her
third cat Cadie, whom she hadn't been able to find for three weeks, when
the cat walked right up to her during the interview. "I have everything
I want now. I have all three cats," she said.

You can watch the truly incredible video below:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...do-ruined-home

The purr on the video is just wonderful

Isn't it? That was the best part. He was such a lovely cat, and everyone
seemed so happy at the end. Definitely brought a few tears to my eyes.

Joyce

--
It is better to give than to lend, and it costs about the same.
-- Unknown

Old May 22nd 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

Default Good news from Tuscaloosa

On May 21, 2:31*pm, Yowie wrote:
*From Yahoo News:

[...]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...log_thelookout...

~~~~
The purr on the video is just wonderful

Yowie

What a wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us.

Jeanette