[Some KFW] Just say no...

Old August 12th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Just say no...

"Suz" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 12, 7:37?am, "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

... to nip.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

PS, I just lerve bat-eared orinj hoolikittnz, too!
T.

Looks like you found a way to slowdown your Orinj boyz.

Only for a little while, then they wake up with more energy than ever!!

Poor Sammy she needs a custom built cat house.

Um, Bonbon, you there? Bonbon??! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Suz&Spicey

Old August 12th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Poor Sammy she needs a custom built cat house.

Yes, Sammy needs to shop at the "big and tall" girls' store!

Those adorable boyz!

Kumani and Tyche wolf down nip and it doesn't seem to affect them but
they sure like to eat it. We keep nip around mostly because when
Nocturne is being an unholy terror, catnip....ah...is the cure for
bitchy. It makes her sleep all afternoon, at peace with the world.

--Fil

Old August 12th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 12 Aug, 09:36, Enfilade wrote:
We keep nip around mostly because when
Nocturne is being an unholy terror, catnip....ah...is the cure for
bitchy. It makes her sleep all afternoon, at peace with the world.

Wish it did the same to Sarsi- it does nothing at all to her.

Dunzi on the other hand as befits a kitten who must have been a hippy
in a previous life is a serious nip head. Show her DaNip and she'll
stand over it, dribbling and inhaling deeply until she falls over and
lies flat on her back with her legs in the air and her mouth wide
open- you can almost hear her saying "Wow! Like cool, man, what a
trip!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 12th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 12 Aug, 09:36, Enfilade wrote:
We keep nip around mostly because when
Nocturne is being an unholy terror, catnip....ah...is the cure for
bitchy. It makes her sleep all afternoon, at peace with the world.

Wish it did the same to Sarsi- it does nothing at all to her.

Dunzi on the other hand as befits a kitten who must have been a hippy
in a previous life is a serious nip head. Show her DaNip and she'll
stand over it, dribbling and inhaling deeply until she falls over and
lies flat on her back with her legs in the air and her mouth wide
open- you can almost hear her saying "Wow! Like cool, man, what a
trip!"

ROTFLMAOWTIME! I love the mental picture that gave me! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 12th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...

Poor Sammy she needs a custom built cat house.

Yes, Sammy needs to shop at the "big and tall" girls' store!

Those adorable boyz!

Kumani and Tyche wolf down nip and it doesn't seem to affect them but
they sure like to eat it. We keep nip around mostly because when
Nocturne is being an unholy terror, catnip....ah...is the cure for
bitchy. It makes her sleep all afternoon, at peace with the world.

Hey, whatever works!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--Fil

Old August 12th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 12 Aug, 10:58, "CatNipped" wrote:

ROTFLMAOWTIME! I love the mental picture that gave me! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

I'll see if I can catch her at it- just need to find those dratted
batteries!

Old August 15th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default [Some KFW] Just say no...

CatNipped wrote:

... to nip.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

Great cat-tree, great pics, great captions!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek