Amber has a double!

Old December 23rd 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Amber has a double!

I was in the pet shop today to get some food. There was a cage with
five rescue kittens. One looked exactly like Amber. Orange fur, white
nose. white cheeks, white chin, white vest, white tummy and four white
paws. I was almost tempted to take it home but I'm sure Amber would not
take it kindly. She would probably consider it a "replacement".

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old December 23rd 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
I was in the pet shop today to get some food. There was a cage with
five rescue kittens. One looked exactly like Amber. Orange fur,
white
nose. white cheeks, white chin, white vest, white tummy and four
white
paws. I was almost tempted to take it home but I'm sure Amber would
not
take it kindly. She would probably consider it a "replacement".

*******

Molly has a near double across the street. Fortunately their
behavior is very different and Molly2 wears a collar and bell most of
the time. But we certainly do a double take anytime we see her.

I'd love to get them side by side to compare their markings, but they
are close enough and the colors and size are the same.

Jo

Old December 27th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:26:19 -0500, (---MIKE---)
wrote:

I was in the pet shop today to get some food. There was a cage with
five rescue kittens. One looked exactly like Amber. Orange fur, white
nose. white cheeks, white chin, white vest, white tummy and four white
paws. I was almost tempted to take it home but I'm sure Amber would not
take it kindly. She would probably consider it a "replacement".

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Every time I see a white cat, or a picture of one, I try to see Blizzard
(RB). But, they all look a lot different from her.

She had a very distinctive face, with the one tiny black speck on her
nose leather.

How I miss her

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091227-1, 12/27/2009
Tested on: 12/27/2009 4:12:23 PM

Old December 28th 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Do you ever dream about Blizzard? Last night I dreamed about Princess (Siamese RB 16).

I dreamed I found her cold and dead. I was stroking her fur and feeling
sorrow when she awakened and ran away from me. That convinced me (in
the dream) that she was not dead. MLB

I saw a double rainbow! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 November 26th 06 07:42 PM
Double dose Cheryl Cat anecdotes 6 July 5th 06 07:58 AM
Double Whammy! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 6 July 6th 05 04:09 AM
Double posts Mary Cat health & behaviour 4 March 16th 05 08:04 PM
Double standard [email protected] Cat anecdotes 21 January 7th 05 12:13 AM