Megga Purrz Purrleez

Old November 3rd 14, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Megga Purrz Purrleez

I fynulee feownd owt whut awlla da phown cawlz wuz uhbowt.
On Mundae, Neowfemfurr tenff, I wyl go tu RadioCats furr a
radio-aktiff Iodyne shot.tweetmint. I wyll problee glow fur twee
daze, den I get tu kum bak howm. Purrleez Purr furr me!!!

(It turns out that Pit2nya is hyperthyroid.
Not that she acts hyper, she's quite laid back.
Her blood test showed that she's 1/3 higher than the maximum
she should be.
I tried a few days of pilling while doing my research. No go,
besides the only real 'cure' is being treated with radioactive iodine.
It's a one-time, one shot under the skin on shoulder, then 3 days
in hospital for the noduals to absorb the iodine and die as the levels
go down. She then gets picked up and taken back home, and can
be pet and eat, but not get slept with or lap-sat-on for 2 weeks,
while levels go way further down. I'll also have to get "flushable
clumping litter" for her. Who knew ther was such a thing?
Anyway, after this shell no longer be hyperthyroid, and will not need
medication...that's the best part. At least there is a facility 1/2 hour
away from us.. Thus the request for purrs, especially from Monday
through Thursday of next week.)

Old November 3rd 14, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Oh mai toez, owr Grand Pooh-Bah iz sik.
Mega purrz for Pit2nya tu git beddur sune, yeUP
Mom Kyla haz uh hyperactive thyroid too n haz tu tayk uh nazty pill fur
dat.
Love, n purrz
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

Old November 3rd 14, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 8:45:54 PM UTC-8, Sylvia M wrote:
[...]

Oh, no, my Sweetee iz sik! Ize purrin myown hardest, Toonya! I will kum vizzit when yoo iz in da hospittle. Normullee I hatez TEDz, but it sownz like dey knowz how to make yurownself betterer. Whut kan I do fur yurownself?

Sundance
Old November 3rd 14, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 11:45:54 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:

Yoons gotted r bestest purrs.

--
Squeakytoy Shanell for her Hous
Old November 3rd 14, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 11/2/14 10:46 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
I fynulee feownd owt whut awlla da phown cawlz wuz uhbowt.
On Mundae, Neowfemfurr tenff, I wyl go tu RadioCats furr a
radio-aktiff Iodyne shot.tweetmint. I wyll problee glow fur twee
daze, den I get tu kum bak howm. Purrleez Purr furr me!!!

My whole clowder is purring!

Amelia

Old November 3rd 14, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Yur Meowmee kin hab da radioactive iodine inna pill.
(Hur mite hab tu b isolated tuu)
Den hur wunt hab tu pill hurselph efurry dae wiff dat bitter pill.
Meowmee mite hab tu du dat tuu.
P2nya

Old November 3rd 14, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

Yur Meowmee kin hab da radioactive iodine inna pill.
(Hur mite hab tu b isolated tuu)
Den hur wunt hab tu pill hurselph efurry dae wiff dat bitter pill.
Meowmee mite hab tu du dat tuu.
P2nya

Nope, I don't take my thyroid pill any more, because of the bad side
effects.
I am also very allergic to iodine.
I don't have to be isolated either,
I feel so bad for you P2nya and your Meowmie , Sylvia

Love to you both
Anti Kyla

Old November 4th 14, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

Yur Meowmee kin hab da radioactive iodine inna pill.
(Hur mite hab tu b isolated tuu)
Den hur wunt hab tu pill hurselph efurry dae wiff dat bitter pill.
Meowmee mite hab tu du dat tuu.
P2nya

Nope, I don't take my thyroid pill any more, because of the bad side
effects.
I am also very allergic to iodine.
I don't have to be isolated either,
I feel so bad for you P2nya and your Meowmie , Sylvia

Love to you both
Anti Kyla

I feel gud furr yu, den, Anti Kyla.

Old November 4th 14, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
[...]

I hadda EXrae tudae. Dey wantid it foizt.
Kozt hff az mutsh az da proseedure!
I yam gettin tu be un eggspenziff kittee.
P3nya

Old November 4th 14, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Heehee, P3nya! Datz funnee, Sweetee! I hopez da TEDz apurrsheaytez seein yurown insidez, which Ize shur iz az bootiful az da outside!

Sundance