Monday through Thursday...Keep the purrs coming

Old November 9th 14, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Monday through Thursday...Keep the purrs coming

Okay, heerz da deel...I wyll go tu Radio-Cats on Monday.
Dey wyll gib me a radioactive iodine injekshun under mine furz.
I tink I mite shtart glowing?
I wyll hav mine nitted blanket and a toy, an mine own foodz inna bag.
Dey hab moozik an videos an frendleee tekz tu tayke kayer ov me
wile my radiation levil goes down. Dey wyll fone efurry dae wiffa repurt.
Meowmee an Paw wyll pik me up on Thurzday an tayke me home.
Dey kin pet me, but i caynt lay negzt tu dem furr twu weeks.
I wyll hav tu yuz flushable litter..I hope I kin stand da texture.
Den I yam keyured but styll 2 moor setz of blud tests tu b shur.

I yam leefing Sundance and Mosey in charge of my Grand Pooh Bah ing

I'll let ya know wen I yam bak.

luff,
Pit2nya

Old November 9th 14, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Gud luk. Sweetee. I will port in efurry nite when da TED iznt dere to keep yurownself kumpannee. If dey iz dere awl da time, I will uze invizzibul mode.

Sundance
Old November 10th 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Gud luk. Sweetee. I will port in efurry nite when da TED iznt dere to
keep yurownself kumpannee. If dey iz dere awl da time, I will uze
invizzibul mode.

Sundance

Be shur tu weer uh ledd lab-kote.
Spekulee da foizt 4 daze.
P2nya

Old November 10th 14, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, November 9, 2014 3:06:01 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
Okay, heerz da deel...I wyll go tu Radio-Cats on Monday.
Dey wyll gib me a radioactive iodine injekshun under mine furz.
I tink I mite shtart glowing?
I wyll hav mine nitted blanket and a toy, an mine own foodz inna bag.
Dey hab moozik an videos an frendleee tekz tu tayke kayer ov me
wile my radiation levil goes down. Dey wyll fone efurry dae wiffa repurt.
Meowmee an Paw wyll pik me up on Thurzday an tayke me home.
Dey kin pet me, but i caynt lay negzt tu dem furr twu weeks.
I wyll hav tu yuz flushable litter..I hope I kin stand da texture.
Den I yam keyured but styll 2 moor setz of blud tests tu b shur.

I yam leefing Sundance and Mosey in charge of my Grand Pooh Bah ing

I'll let ya know wen I yam bak.

Wee will purr for yoons on yoor grate adBENchor. Yoo will com hom all finefine.

Samanfa wants yoo to tak a pikachoor ifn you glow.

--
Squeakytoy for her hous
Old November 11th 14, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance gets ready for his visit.

Lead labcoat. Check.

Lockpick to get Pi2nya out of jail. Check.

CD of song "Radioactive" to play in another part of the clinic, so the techs will chase down why music is playing and won't see him visiting. Check.

Invizzibul mode generator, just in case. Check.

Flowers and Fancy Feets for Pi2nya. Check.]

OK, heer I goez.

[Sundance steps into the 'porter and appears in the clinic where Pi2nya is in kitty jail.]

Oh, Sweetee, I duznt like to see yurownself in jale. Heer, let me unlok da dor. Dere, now yoo kan kum owt if yoo wantz to. I bringed yoo dis liddle vase uv fowlerz to cheer up yur kaje. Wud yoo like sum Fancy Feetz? I bringed da green labul, which Sammy tellz me iz da bestest kind.

Sundance
Old November 11th 14, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

[...]

------------------------------
Darlink! Fangu! Fangu! Fangu! letz go intu a dark ruum an see if I gullow.

I dun't fewll enney differunt. Yu know dat I yam uh layed bak kittee,
nottid att awwull hyper. I habz no ideer wy meowmee iz wayztink toonas on
me.

O0oo watt lufferlee fowlerz. Lessee...diz green labul (It'z kynda akwa)
sez cod, sole, & shrimp feast...Yuumm. Try sum, Sunnydance...

Da tech heer iz nyze, he played moozik an uh burdee vydieo furr uz. Dere
ar sefural kittahz heer, but eetsh iz in dere own jayle, bezides I wudint
wanna play wiff dem, dey ar Stranj Rs an radioaktiff...

Wudja lyke sum Temptationz ur Pounceez? Meowmee sent sum uhlong, an mine
blankey, a min kup furr waddur, udderwyze I dunt dwink e-nuff, anna liddil
dish tuu. Hur wunt get dem bak, cuz ob da glo, ya kno.

Didja leef uh klone attid home? Yu kin stay tyll Thoizdae, den Meowmee an
PawPaw wyll be kummink tu tayke me home.

P2nya

Old November 11th 14, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Sylvia M"

Okay, heerz da deel...I wyll go tu Radio-Cats on Monday.
Dey wyll gib me a radioactive iodine injekshun under mine furz.
I tink I mite shtart glowing?
I wyll hav mine nitted blanket and a toy, an mine own foodz inna bag.
Dey hab moozik an videos an frendleee tekz tu tayke kayer ov me
wile my radiation levil goes down. Dey wyll fone efurry dae wiffa repurt.
Meowmee an Paw wyll pik me up on Thurzday an tayke me home.
Dey kin pet me, but i caynt lay negzt tu dem furr twu weeks.
I wyll hav tu yuz flushable litter..I hope I kin stand da texture.
Den I yam keyured but styll 2 moor setz of blud tests tu b shur.

I yam leefing Sundance and Mosey in charge of my Grand Pooh Bah ing

I'll let ya know wen I yam bak.

luff,
Pit2nya

Uf korse Sundance and I wyl beh gwad tu du da Grand Pooh-Bah- stuff.
No worries der. Nope.
But Sundance NEEDS to be with Pit2nya, his wink, so I can take ovur MOZT uf
da dooties. yeUP.
Ai feal bad dat pore Pi2nya kant cuddle wif her ma n pa n I dunt unserstan
dat cuz, Thyroid iznt kontashus. Nope

Git bedder QWIK Pit2nya

Luvz,
Mosey

Old November 12th 14, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Sylvia M"

[...]

I kaynt kuddle mutsh 'kawz I wyll be radio-aktiff furr twu weekz.
P2nya

Old November 12th 14, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Well, yoo knowz Ize alwaze up fur sum fudz, so I will hab a liddle but not too much -- I wantz dem to be dere fur yoo when yoo wantz dem.

I will tell da rent-a-klone dat I will be bak on Thurzday. I tawked to hizself today. Itz a furry innerestin job he haz, impurrsonatin kitteez so dereown hoominz duznt know dey iznt home. Dis kittee lukked a lot like me, he only had to uze a liddle makeup. I don't fingk he kwite capchurred myown stripey tale, tho.

Iz yoo still feelin gud today? Maybe we kan get a nursekittee to kum see yurownself.

OK, letz see if yoo iz glowin.

[Sundance and Pi2nya to into a dark room and Sundance looks closely.]

I fingkz maybe yurown eyez iz glowin, an maybe yurown teefz an klawz a liddle. Yoo know, maybe yoo shu hav dun dis fur Halloween!

Sundance
Old November 12th 14, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

[...]

Teee Heeee!!!
I yam feelin hokay, not feelin effurr mor ur les hypur.
I lyke da floot muzik dey purrlay heer, it seownds like kittahz
meowing...Oh it IS my naybur meowink.
I yam glad yu ar heer. Wudja lykke tu play wiff mine nip-sock? I wunt be
abul tu tayke it home wiff me, ur mine blankie effurr. Buttid dat's hoKay,
I hav 'nuthur wunz at home.
Du yu fewll Ho Kay tuu? No glo?
Pit2nya