Monday through Thursday...Keep the purrs coming

Old November 13th 14, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Monday through Thursday...Keep the purrs coming

I fingk I iz fine. Duz I hab a glow? It wud be fun to hab glowy green eyez fur Halloween!

Did yoo hab anuther video today? I betz dey usez Amelia'z birdee kaller to get da birdz to kum to be video'd. Maybe dey will make anuther wun uzin da lizard kaller. I haz nevver seed a video fur kitteez. Meowmie sez Rebecca an me duznt pay atenshun to da TV-fingy, but datz juss kuz she duznt play enneefing we likez.

Yes, letz play batbat wif yurown nip sok. We mite az well get sum use owt uv it if dis iz itz last playing. Will dey send it to da Brij to be a Brij toy?

Sundance
Old November 13th 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
I fingk I iz fine. Duz I hab a glow? It wud be fun to hab glowy green eyez
fur Halloween!

Did yoo hab anuther video today? I betz dey usez Amelia'z birdee kaller to
get da birdz to kum to be video'd. Maybe dey will make anuther wun uzin da
lizard kaller. I haz nevver seed a video fur kitteez. Meowmie sez Rebecca
an me duznt pay atenshun to da TV-fingy, but datz juss kuz she duznt play
enneefing we likez.

Yes, letz play batbat wif yurown nip sok. We mite az well get sum use owt
uv it if dis iz itz last playing. Will dey send it to da Brij to be a Brij
toy?

Sundance
-----------------------------------QQ8x
Fangu soosoo mutsh furr keepin me kompny, SunnyDance,
I feel betterer neow, an Meowmee an PawPaw wyll be kumink tu pik me uo atta
kwadur aftur wun hoklok.

Wen yu get gome, tayke yh shower, den da radyo aktivity wyll be washed off
an yu wunt glow at ennywun. Heer dey wyll havta wash dere handz wen det
oet me, an weer glubz sumtymez....min litter iz gnu. It is kynda yallow,
an lighter, buttid I'll yuz it.

Lub n hugz,

Yur 2nya

Old November 14th 14, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance walks into the hooman litterbox room, the one with the tub and shower.]

OK, Toonya sed I shud take a shower to be safe. Letz see how dis fing werkz..

[He gets into the tub and examines the spout and knobs. He tries to turn the knobs, but his paws can't get the needed leverage.]

Derez no way I kan tern on da waddermonsterz. How kan I do dis. Oh, I knowz! Lessee, da lastest time Meowmie taked a shower wuz yesfurday nite, when da klok sed 9:30.

[Sundance sets his 'porter to go back in time and to the bathtub at the time when his Meowmie was taking her shower. He puts on the invisibility mode generator and turns it on, then steps into the 'porter and appears... well, he doesn't appear, exactly, because he's invisible, but he arrives at the night before when the shower was on. He immediately gets drenched.]

Dis iz furry wet, but Toonya sed I haz to do it. Oh, no, I didn't know dere wud be sope -- datz yukky! How duz hoominz stand it? I wunner how long I needz to stay in heer. I gess I'll juss stay az long az I can stand it. Den if Toonya sez it wuznt long enuf, I will hav to kum bak agin.

[Sundance hunkers down, miserable, but enduring the shower because it was worth it to keep his Sweetee company. After a while, the hoomin turns off the water and gets out of the tub.]

Oh, datz a releef. I'll go bak now.

[He grabs a towel, steps back into the 'porter (those 'porters are everywhere!) and arrives back where/when he started. He takes off the invisibility generator and dries off. The furnace is running, so he sits next to the air vent to get warm. He's very glad that is over.]

Sundance
Old November 15th 14, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

[...]

==========================

Pit2nya grabs a fluffy towel frum the linen klozet, warms it in the clothes
dryer and drags it under the bed to the 'porter. She stuffs it in, and
goes back for some very warm catinated milk (thats safe for cats).

She dials in the catordinates for Sundance's back-where-he-started...

FLASH

Oh mine SunnyDance! heer, Rapp op in diz warm fluffy towel, and dwink
summma diz warm catinated milk...it's Ho Kay, it wun't hurt yur tummee...

It reeeleee wuz nessersery tu tayke dat shower. Meowmee showers hur handz
efurry tyme hur petz me. PawPaw iz effin moor catsurvatiff, buttid I
unnerstand, and dunt push minselph at him. He tawkz bery nize at me, so
datz HoKay.

I reelee opreshieted yur kumpny at RadioCat.
Da Tek wuz nize, but yu wer soso kumphortink, an fun tuu.
I yam not as 'hot' neow.An I yam not hurtin ennywheres.
I dunt sleep moor den yuzual, but datz allot ennywayz.

Ar yu dry and Kumphy neow, SunnyDance?

Pit2nya

Old November 15th 14, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Sweetee! I wuz so kold, but dis warm towel an warm dringk iz juss whut I needed. I hopez I nevver haz to do dat agin, but if I needz to I will. I wuz glad to keep yurownself kumpanny. I didnt want yoo to go throo it awl by yurownself.

I feelz much betterer now, but I will juss stay rapped up a liddle longer. Duz yoo fingk I wuz in da shower long enuf, or duz I haz to go bak fur sum more?

Sundance
Old November 15th 14, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Fangu, Sweetee! I wuz so kold, but dis warm towel an warm dringk iz juss
whut I needed. I hopez I nevver haz to do dat agin, but if I needz to I
will. I wuz glad to keep yurownself kumpanny. I didnt want yoo to go
throo it awl by yurownself.

I feelz much betterer now, but I will juss stay rapped up a liddle
longer. Duz yoo fingk I wuz in da shower long enuf, or duz I haz to go
bak fur sum more?

Sundance

OMB! Ofkorze Yu dun't hab tu go bak into dat wet wet wet waddur, wit sowp
yey! No, not at awl!
Pit2nya putz hur hed on Sundance's showldur and snuggles hur Sweetee.

'2nya

Old November 16th 14, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

OK, gud. I will juss rest. You knowz, I fingk yoo iznt glowin az much az befur. It wuz innerestin to see, but I gess itz fur da bestest kuzit meenz dat da radiak... da raditiv... da stuff dat made yoo glo iz goin away.

I wunner if we kan invent sumfing so dat da 'porterz kan take away dat stuff when we goes throo dem. I'll ask Amelia abowt dat. Da shower wuz hard enuf fur me, a kittee hoo duznt uzually mind waddermonsterz. Fur uther kitteez it kud be reely terribobble, an it wud be nice if dey didn't hav to git wet. I'll fingk abowt dat later.

[Sundance snuggles Pit2nya back, glad that both their ordeals are over.]

Sundance
Old November 16th 14, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 11/16/14 3:33 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
OK, gud. I will juss rest. You knowz, I fingk yoo iznt glowin az much az befur. It wuz innerestin to see, but I gess itz fur da bestest kuzit meenz dat da radiak... da raditiv... da stuff dat made yoo glo iz goin away.

I wunner if we kan invent sumfing so dat da 'porterz kan take away dat stuff when we goes throo dem. I'll ask Amelia abowt dat. Da shower wuz hard enuf fur me, a kittee hoo duznt uzually mind waddermonsterz. Fur uther kitteez it kud be reely terribobble, an it wud be nice if dey didn't hav to git wet. I'll fingk abowt dat later.

[Sundance snuggles Pit2nya back, glad that both their ordeals are over.]

Sundance

Hmmm - that's an interesting idea. Yes, I think we could do that, adjust
the teleporter so that radioactive stuff gets 'ported into a lead
container.

Amelia

Old November 16th 14, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
[...]

Datz brilleeyent, Amelia!