What? What? Are you okay???

Old July 22nd 04, 02:44 PM
TBird

Default What? What? Are you okay???

I am hearing this high pitched "Mew mew mew mew mew mew mew" that can only
belong to Joe Kitty, and he sounds lonely or hurt or something, so I call
him to me, "I'm here Joe, com'n baby..."

And he walks into the room with the stuffed tiger firly clamped in his
teeth, "Mew mew mew mew mew mew mew," Once he has shown me he is alive and
fine, he goes back downstairs and proceeds to sound like the dogs are
killing him, but at least now I know it's only tthe stuffed tiger.

TBird ----- mew raawr mew mew mew raaaawrrr

Old July 22nd 04, 04:44 PM
Karen

Pearl doesn't carry anything around, but she goes and sits across the room
and mews pitifully. Just not sure what that is all about. But it does make
me get up and go pet her.

nk.net...

Old July 22nd 04, 05:15 PM
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
Pearl doesn't carry anything around, but she goes and sits across the
room and mews pitifully. Just not sure what that is all about. But it
does make me get up and go pet her.

I suppose that is the point! You're well trained

Jill

nk.net...

Old July 22nd 04, 05:37 PM
Margaret Fine

Oliver does the same thing. He will go out into the living room when
we're all in the bedroom and he'll be out there for about 10 minutes
alone. Then suddenly he'll start crying and meowing like he is the
loneliest, most lost little soul in the world. It breaks my heart.
Then I call him and tell him "Oliver, we're all in here!" and he'll race
into the bedroom and jump into my arms and love me up like it has been a
year since he has seen me. He seems to like for me to call to him and
tell him where we are at. If I go to him he loves me up but will do it
again until I call him. I don't understand it at all but I am starting
to think there is more to life that I don't understand compared to what
I do understand!

Karen wrote:
Pearl doesn't carry anything around, but she goes and sits across the room
and mews pitifully. Just not sure what that is all about. But it does make
me get up and go pet her.

nk.net...

--
Margaret Fine