caught in the act

Old December 21st 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default caught in the act

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

This is Piko, a beautiful black cat about a year old. The channel has
a lot of vids going back to when he was a kitten
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 21st 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

This is Piko, a beautiful black cat about a year old. The channel has
a lot of vids going back to when he was a kitten

Hehehe. He's having so much fun. Reminds me of Miranda whenever she gets
her paws on a roll of paper towels.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old December 21st 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

Hehehe. He's having so much fun. Reminds me of Miranda whenever she gets
her paws on a roll of paper towels.

Did you notice the one-second moment about halfway though, when the
kitty looks straight at the camera with a look of total innocence?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 21st 08, 09:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Steve Touchstone wrote:

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

Here's another one I saw by clicking on some of the other videos related
to that one. It's of a different cat. And it's only half a minute long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNT5_...eature=related

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 21st 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

This is Piko, a beautiful black cat about a year old. The channel has
a lot of vids going back to when he was a kitten
--

Aww. Stinky was fascinated by those "fluff out" tissue boxes. He could go
through a whole box in minutes.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 21st 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On 21 Dec 2008 08:24:15 GMT, wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

One of those photogenic Japanese kitties caught in the act of emptying
a box of tissues
http://tinyurl.com/8h74sw

Here's another one I saw by clicking on some of the other videos related
to that one. It's of a different cat. And it's only half a minute long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNT5_...eature=related

That's an unusual looking kitty. At frist I thought it was a b&w
tuxedo with something on its face. But here's a better shot of the
kitty and you see it's not a tuxie at all http://tinyurl.com/8xhx7w
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj

I'll never get caught up GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 5 March 4th 07 07:03 PM
Look what I caught Mum! wafflycat Cat anecdotes 2 August 17th 05 07:16 AM
Caught in the act! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 May 25th 05 12:48 AM
Ack! What do I do now that I caught her! Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 5 February 8th 05 06:26 PM
Caught In The Act CatNipped Cat anecdotes 39 October 25th 04 04:58 AM