Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 9th 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

A porter blinks in the corner of the room and O T steps out. Hihi Piglet I
jus wented to da Teds to bisit Sadie. Her izn happi wiff Gramby rite now.
I tole her diz happenz to all of us but dat didn help. Her said the tec
person was furry nice, Herself at least let dat hooman pet herselfv. Her
will kom home diz nite. Dey don haff anyone dat stayz dere less it is a
mergency and da Ted sayz Sadie willz be better wiff da Gramby.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

U R welcome Mosey. Dat wuz fun. Willow returns to sit beside Paddy as
he
finishes his food. Uuuummm Paddy, diz iz forward but I knows mannie of
da
girl cats are wonnerink da same fing, how duz dating go in ur wurld? Iz
it
like in ourz? I meanz, she blushes a bit, like Trudi wanting to meet Aed
and my wanting to meet urselfz, due a girl cat just introuduce herself or
get someone to do itselfz for dem. We don wanna embarez any of your
frenz
by doing da rong fing.

Itz jus about like it itz done here. Da only reason we all act kinda shy
is dat da Second World kitties have lived in secret fur centuries, an
dealing wif First World kitties is furry new to us. We aren't sure how
fings are done in da First World, an we don't want to do anyfing wrong.

Paddy

Old June 9th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow is a bit shaken by the "shifting into other forms" but, having seen
Morgana do this, there is no real fear.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

I knowz ur world of so mannie sekretz is good for urselfz anna u don
wanna
giff most of dat up but, so long az we kan talk bout itselfz, den fings
will
be finez/ She turns to watch Trudi and Aed waltzing across da floor.
Hhhhmmm who wud of figured dat one?

Yep, wez can talk bout most anyfing. It'z not so much dat we has
secrets, as dat we'z afraid dat First World kitties might be kind of put
off by ourownselves.

Once a Second World kitties reaches 6 to 9 monfs of age, we gain da
ability to shift into hoomin form. An some of us also gets da ability to
shift into offur forms - Aed can become a mouse, a bunny rabbit, a
bobcat, or a bear, an Morgana can become a bunny rabbit, a mountain
lion, or a eagle! An in ourz world magic is a normal thing. But besides
dat, we is just normal kitties.

We used to haf lots and lots of portals to da First World, but not so
many now. A furry long time ago ourz ancestors made some mounds, what
dey called Sidhe (dat's in da Irish language; it's pronounced like da
English word "She"). But now dere is tourists and scientists all around
our sidhes, so now we has to use caves and tunnels. But we haf enough of
dem dat we can go most anyplace on Earth. An it only takes us a short
time to get to most anyplace. Fer instance, we can get from our cave in
Ireland where Sammy and Tiger met us to Cleopatra's mountain place in
about 15 minutes. Its purrty cool.

So don't hesitate to ask any questions. I'z will be glad to answer dem.

Paddy

Old June 9th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

you iza fine danzer to mineownsef, i kan mofe purti qwik butted mine bak
legz iz notted veri stable when i duz so i purfurta danze, anna walk anna
klimb slow so i duzint fall ofur, Trudi, glad fura danze
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

i thinkz we meeted atta temple, Trudi, blushing efin more

Yes, we did - I rememfur dat. An we danced, if I rememfur correctly.
Would you like to dance again? I'z not a furry good dancer, and I move
kinda slow, I'z afraid.

Aed

Old June 9th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

as Trudi danze she sayz... you iza veri gud danzer... duz your wurld haf
parteez anna winkinz anna danzes anna stuff? Trudi

Old June 9th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Willow is a bit shaken by the "shifting into other forms" but, having seen
Morgana do this, there is no real fear.

Most of usses prefer to be in kitty form (who wouldn't?) so we don't
spend much time in offur forms. Personally, I don't really like changing
into hoomin so I avoid it as much as I'z can.

Paddy
Old June 9th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

you iza fine danzer to mineownsef, i kan mofe purti qwik butted mine bak
legz iz notted veri stable when i duz so i purfurta danze, anna walk anna
klimb slow so i duzint fall ofur, Trudi, glad fura danze

Then we are well matched in that regard. I'm glad that my slow dancing
doesn't slow you down.

Aed
Old June 9th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

as Trudi danze she sayz... you iza veri gud danzer... duz your wurld haf
parteez anna winkinz anna danzes anna stuff? Trudi

Yes, it duz. Our world is a lot like yours, just located somewhere else.
Even though are entrances are all underground, in a lot of our world we
have skies and clouds and sunshine. Our most valuable stuff getz hidden
in tunnels an places like dat, but we spend a lot of time enjoyin da
sunshine.

An we haf parties, an dances, an winkings, an stuff like dat.

Aed
Old June 9th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

den we izunt so diffurint, OEJ hidez her stuffz she likez where soft kant
findit... her uzuali duzit unner da furnishre, yezterday furri getted da
ball furm a turboskratcher, anna spekal lid gramby gifed soft fur kanz of
fizzee drinkz owt furm unner da china kabinet, OEJ sayed badbad wurdz when
furri finded it, Trudi